Chapter 3

-A week later-

The brothers walk inside the mansion going to the room Yui was in after coming back from school.

Walking in it was silent, the moved her into a silent room no one knows about for her safety.

Yui was in the same position as last time she looks a little different, she is changing but what is changing on her.

"Nothing wrong." Kanato said standing my Yui. "Yui please wake up soon Teddy and I miss you."

"We have to be patient." Shu said.

"So what happens when she's awake." Subaru said.

"We'll have to teach her about vampires, everything to keep her in control. She might freak out when she finds out." Reiji said.

"That won't be hard cause we can hold her down." Ayato said.

"Wrong. She might be stronger than all of us, more stronger the smell and senses. We can under estimate her." Shu said.

"She will never be the same Yui then." Kanato said, holding Teddy close looking down at the girl.

"I don't think we can handle that, this never happened before with the other brides." Laito said tilting his fedora.

"Maybe that's why she's hear cause she's special, she's a lot more different than them." Reiji said.

The brothers just look down at Yui thinking about how will she be when she wake up. Wil she be the same or different.