Chapter 45

Ayato sighs for the tenth time ready to go home. Him and Yui was in a store shopping or rather she was shopping for Mariam's birthday gift. It was in three days and she wanted to go ahead and get a early start so she wouldn't forget.

Seeing her boyfriend's bored expression, Yui kisses his cheek wrapping her arms around his.

"We can look for other things too." Yui suggested.

"Alright." Ayato said a little excited.

He wanted to come with her to keep her safe since they weren't at the manor and not to take any chances. He isn't the shopping type but he's doing this for her and her only.

As they were walking something suddenly catches Yui's eyes and she went over to it.

"It's so adorable!" She squealed.

Walking to her to see what she was happy about Ayato saw it was to bears, a light pink and a lavender one side by side with a gold star in the middle.

"You want it?" Ayato asked.

"I wouldn't say I want it but I'm sure Mariam would."

"I can see that."

Putting it in the basket Yui double checks making sure she isn't missing anything.

"Bag.. tissue paper.. card.. candy.. hmm. Do you thinking I should get something else, babe?" She asked looking at him.

"I don't know what she likes."

He was being honest. He heard of what girls like and what they would want but he learnt that they all don't like most of that stuff.

"Hm." Yui looks around then walks towards the smell goods. "I guess something like this could just finish it off."

"Not a lot." Ayato said since this was coming out of his pockets.

"Okay."

Yui examines before grabbing some lavender lotion and perfume. She's pretty sure Mariam said she wanted this.

"Okay we're done."

"Finally."

"Hey!"

Ayato chuckles as they walk to the front counter to pay.

-----------------------------------

Ayato falls on the bed exhausted. He was so glad to be home.

Placing the bag down Yui climbs on top of him straddling his waist.

"You're not patient." She told.

"I don't shop and you know it." Ayato said eyes closed.

"Unless it's for me?"

"Exactly."

Smiling Yui leans down to kiss him.

"Well thank you for coming with me even know you hate it."

Patting her rear in response Yui soon climbs off him to go look out the window to see if you know who was there and he wasn't. Yui took notice that he mostly comes out at night time which was creepy but also annoying.

Yui just wants him gone so that all of them could be at ease like before.

"We'll stop you no matter what." She said in her bed before walking away.