Chapter 44

Yui arches her back feeling lots amounts of pleasure as she cums with her boyfriend. Moaning when he bites her neck leaving marks Yui grips his back digging her nails which made him groan at the feeling.

Ayato goes harder before making them cum together. They both sigh before kissing and wrapping his arms around her.

"This will never getting old." Ayato said.

"No it will not." Yui agreed laying her head on his chest.

Over days that turned into weeks into months, everything's changed a little in the last two months.

Tougo trying to get Yui, nothing's changed except he's trying to cooperate and find other ways to manipulate her. The brothers and Yui was living their normal immortal lives. Yui's been developing like her parents said, her looks were slightly changing, some parts of her personality, and she's been slowly figuring out and practicing her powers and abilities.

It's like everything is fine but the only thing wrong was Tougo.

He's losing it..

But it's not scaring Yui if that's what he's hoping for. It just shows her he's crazy.

She's fearless now in everyone's eyes.

Ayato brings his arm to the back of his head laying back and rubbing his mate's back soothingly.

His father can try all he wants but he will never get Yui.

He will die for her.

-------------------------------------

Yui was talking to Mariam on the phone laughing. The two have gotten closer together, Yui couldn't ask for anyone else to be her best friend except Mariam.

"I don't know, dancing isn't my thing."

"Oh come on Yui, your a princess, dancing has to been in there somewhere."

"I don't think so, just because I'm a princess doesn't mean I can dance.

"Okay I see your point, but that doesn't mean you still can't have fun."

"I never really had fun.."

She could remember the countless times when she was younger she never really had fun.

"Oh! I almost forgot, my birthday is next Saturday and I want you to come."

Yui smiles happily.

"Of course I'll come."

"Come where?" Ayato asked walking into the room.

"Nothing." Then Yui talks back to Mariam, "What time?"

"About 6:30."

"And who's coming?"

"Yui, who are you talking to?" Ayato asked.

"Don't worry about it."

"Excuse me?"

Ayato was taken back Yui never acted this.

Now he really wants to know.

"Not a lot of people. My dad said I can only bring five friends. Which is you, Hyato, Aru, Kali, and Tushiko."

"This is sounding fun already, but Hyato."

"I know he has a crush on you and they all know you're dating Ayato so he said when he comes he won't be weird."

"Thank god, I don't need another guy all over me."

Ayato ears perks up and looks at her from behind.

"Yui."

When she didn't answer Ayato could feel his blood boil.

"YUI!"

"Mariam could you excuse me for a second."

Yui moves the phone away and angrily looks at her boyfriend.

"What Ayato can't you see I'm on the phone?!"

"I can see that but you're ignoring me! Who're you on the phone with!"

"I told you already not to worry about it. You know her! Now leave me alone!"

Yui turns back around to continue the conversation and whispered.

"I'm sorry Mariam, Ayato's being an asshole."

"Boys."

Ayato eye twitched then takes a deep breath.

"Babe."

"What."

"Can you please hang up the phone."

"For what."

"Hang up first."

"Ugh!"

Yui ignores him and continues talking.

That was the last straw.

As Yui was talking she was completely distracted and didn't hear any of the noises behind her.

But it wasn't long before her eyes widen and jaws dropped as she holds back a gasp.

She wants to moan so badly but knows she won't be able to do so still on the phone.

"Hey Mariam, can we talk about this some time later. I have to go."

"Oh course and just in time I'm about to go shopping. Call you later bye."

"Bye."

Slam!

Yui's eyes rolled back falling on the table lost in pleasure.

Ayato smirks and slaps her ass making Yui flinch before ramming.

"Being a bad girl does turn me on, but.." He grabs her shoulder and pulls her up, "It also makes me annoyed."

Yui tried to say something but Ayato didn't want to hear it and smacked her rear again.

"Now, will you ignore me?"

Smack!

"No!"

"Will you answer me when I ask a question?"

Smack!

"Y-Yes!"

Ayato smirks again picking up the pace making them release.

Once Yui catched her breath she gasped feeling herself being picked up and put on the bed.

Ayato crawls up kissed her and rubs her ass.

"You're impatient, mean, and rude."

Yui flinches when he smacked her again.

"Never ignore, get smart, and irritate me again then."

Puff!

Yui turns away pouting, "I just wanted to know more about Mariam's birthday party and you wouldn't leave me alone."

"Wait hold up a birthday party."

"Don't start. I never hanged out or had any real friends in my entire life. You should be happy for me..."

"Hey." Ayato wraps his arms and holds her tight, "I am even if I wasn't you would still go but I am and you deserve to experience this."

Yui looks at him with her big red glossy eyes.

"Really..?"

He smiles nodding.

"Really."

Now she smiles happily and hugs her boyfriend tightly repeatedly thanking him.

Ayato chuckles hugging her back glad to see her happy once again.