Exploring the mansion pt 1

An: basically it massive so there gonna be several parts.

In the main entrance room.

Chatting in front of the entrance are four people: Princess Celestia (anthro), Celestine (Kuroinu), Palutena (Kid Icarus), and Harvest goddess (harvest moon).

Both Palutena and Celestia are watching Celestine argue with H-G.

Palutena: sigh "although she is young she doesn't understand that men like that Vult is nothing more but a rapist" she said.

An: basically gods and goddesses can sense those who have sins.

Elsewhere.

In the night room.

An: basically it a room with the ceiling showing the multiverse night sky.

Watching the night sky are four people: Luna (Anthro), Olga Discordia, Medusa (Kid Icarus), and Artemis (Percy Jackson).

Luna: "may I ask why are you two here?" She said looking at Olga and Medusa.

Olga: "I want to spend some alone time since I was almost rape by those mutts" she said.

Medusa: "I just want some time to myself since I be fighting my sister angel boy for too long" she said.

Artemis: "tsk that why I hate almost all male. They are nothing more but greedy lust beast that think women are just for breeding" she said.

An: the reason she say almost all male is because there are a few that are loyal to their girlfriends or wives.

Luna: "huh I believe I know a race called Caribou that was the same as what you two just say" she said referring to Artemis and Olga.

The four continue to chat and discuss the differences between their worlds.

Elsewhere.

In the library.

An: okay everyone this is where I introduced you all to the Ultra Omniverse Library where every story are creating worlds.

An: this is basically the entrance of the library look like. Also this library is massive so some parts of the library are locked and protected to make sure a certain book worm won't enter.

Inside the library are four people: Twilight (Anthro), Sona (DxD), Levy (Fairy Tail), and Lex (Bookworm Adventure).

Twilight: "There got to be billions of knowledge here" she said as she read a book called 'Different between true and fake heroes'.

An: to anyone who get why that book is called that get a slice of pizza.

Sona: "interesting" she whispered as she read a book called 'Demonic Family'.

An: that a tip of a future oc.

Levy: "This might be useful" she thought as she read a book called 'Magic Words'.

An: no that book ain't about saying the magic word please.

Lex: "So much adventures" he said as he read a book called 'Adventures of Heroes and Villains'.

Elsewhere.

In the Lake room.

An: the reason it ain't called ocean is because a lake is smaller and safer than the Ocean room

Swimming in the water are four people: Ariel (Disney), Shark boy (movie), Aqua girl (Dc), and Namor (Marvel).

Ariel: "Can't believe that this mansion have a room for water beings" she said.

Shark boy: "Yeah" he said.

Aqua girl: "I'm just surprised that the Ocean room is locked" she said.

Namor: "from what I gather the Ocean room is dangerous" he said.

The four continue to chat as fishes start to swim around them.

An: okay so I need ideas on rooms you want me to add because I can only do four room since the mansion is massive unlike normal ones.