Welcoming a few guests!

Instead of the theater, everyone is outside where William (me) told them we are going to meet a few new writers.

Me: "Okay everyone (minus Union and corrupt side) I have decided to invite a few people to come react with us" I said and open a portal in the sky.

Exiting the portal is:

The Omniverse Guardians:

Ninjacomix

Williamjwb87

Fellow writers:

Metroid99

BlitzDiamond

odinhill

omage1

And more.

An: sorry to those that already here but these are new comers.

Corrupt side: "Oh sh*t" they thought as they are completely terrified of the aura all these writers and ocs are releasing.

None corrupt: "Woah" they thought a bit surprised at how powerful these writers and their ocs are.

Me: "Now then you all can explore the mansion except for a few areas that are locked and protected so have fun" I said and vanish.

Will (Unity Academy): "Well that happened" he said as his wife Luc giggle.

Ben 10: "Am I the only one who think Mr Meaux done this on purpose?" He said which many did.

Rias (canon): "At least it different as we be reacting a lot" she said glaring at her corrupt side.

Sunset shimmer: "Same" she said.

An: sorry if it short everyone but I literally ran out of ideas for this chapter.