Short: AL Shell Cannons

An: basically a reaction to the Anti League newest weapon on the Anti Omni Shell and Deviant Shell.

Back inside the theater.

Currently a lot of corrupt Union people and gods are talking about the Anti League being a threat while the rest are curious about meeting them.

However upon my arrival everyone went quiet when they saw my pale face.

Writers: (comment)

Twilight (p): "um sir are you alright?" She ask.

Me: "... Just watch why I'm like this" I said with slight fear in my tone as I play a clip.

At Dr Veno space station.

Star wars, Halo, Star Trek, and futuristic characters all whistle at the space station.

Hun Solo: "That is a mighty fine station" he said.

Inside the station.

All four ocs smile at the cannon they build using the blueprint and data

Ruv: "Comrade that is kinda similar to the glorious empire cannon" he said.

Dr V: "So we can agree on calling this the Deviant Anti Buster Cannon or DABC?" He said which the other three agree with the name.

All Insane craft YouTubers: pale "Oh sh*t" they whispered.

Allyson: "but why exactly do we need this for?" She ask.

Dr V: "It basically a portable cannon we can use to destroy any enemy like Galactic?" He said.

Marvel heroes and villains: "how/impossible" many said.

Alana: "just make sure you don't fire when I'm close to a target" she said.

Dr V: "actually I need your help with that as I have a world that need to be tested on" he said with a sinister smile.

Many females: shiver "Why does that smile creep me out" they thought.
Alana: sigh "where is the world?" She ask.

A hour later.

Standing on top of a tall building is Alana who look p*ssed as hell.

Most married men: "Oh sh*t" they thought.

Alana: "I'm gonna kill that b*stard one day" she said as she is at a world where Caribou fully conquer the world.

Most mlp characters: "that sound familiar" they thought.

Dr V: "ready?" He ask from the comms.

Alana: "yup" she said.

Immediately all the females vanish from the world shocking the males until a huge beam from the sky hit Canterlot which completely wipe out that universe.

Everyone eyes widen as they just witnessed a destruction of a universe.

Star Wars: "That is worst then the Death Star/Starkiller!" They thought.

Mlp characters: "No" they thought with horror and sadness at their home being conquer but destroy.

All four have their jaws open as they are speechless at what happened.

Dr V: "... We should had used a Anti Omni shell instead of the Deviant Shell" he said writing it down.

Everyone: "That was a Deviant Shell!" They yell.
Allyson: look at him "that what you are worried about!? We had wipe out a universe in the Fimfiction Omniverse!" She said.

Everyone: "Fimfiction Omniverse?" They ask.

Sut: "um it done more than that" he said as he show them that universe is now a empty void.

Every writer: (Comment)

Alana: eye twitch "I'm gonna go kill a caribou" she said then leave.

Dr V: "welp at least that universe is pure corrupt so no innocent was slaughter" he said.

Everyone look at Dr V with wide eyes.

Sut: "either way we need to use a more lethal shell as the beam can be sense from fifty omniverse if we didn't use a portal to prevent deaths" he said.

Writers: (Comment)

Dr V: "agree as my theory was way off. But it does prove that Deviant materials is more effective against massive invaders like the Empire from Star Wars Omniverse" he said.

Star Wars: "He know about the Empire!?" They thought.
Allyson: "what about the Anti Omni Shell?" She ask.

Sut: "it might destroy a galaxy" he said.

Dr V: "perhaps but we need to let the cannon to cool off since it a prototype" he said. The two agree with him as they are dealing with extreme powerful forces.

Everyone: "Prototype!" They yell.

Me: "yup but I saw what the Anti Omni Shell done and it was more powerful than y'all think" I said showing the next clip.

A few weeks later.

Standing beside Dr V is Hatred who want to see what the Anti Omni Shell can do.

Once Dr V hit the button, the cannon fire the AOS into a portal which came out from, fifty omniverses away from the station, a different portal that hit a zombie world. However instead of erasing the universe it instead completely cause that entire galaxy to become a black hole.

Everyone eyes widen as the galaxy size black hole completely destroy that galaxy.

Hatred: eye twitch "Dr Veno I gonna say this once" he said and bonk Dr Veno hard.

Dr V: "Ow" he said.

Hatred: "Never use these shells unless it an emergency but for now you need to figure out new ideas for shells because these are completely over 9 thousand" he said causing both men to cringe at the accidentally pun.

Sans: "Ay" he said as another Sans blow the trumpet.

Hatred: "I swear to Nothing that I got cringe puns from Gans" he said as the clip end.

Every Sans eyes widen at there a new Sans that they never heard.

However the gods and goddesses all pale and shiver when Hatred say Nothing.

Me: "Now y'all know" I said.