Leader of Good!?

An: This is for Writers, their ocs, and readers eyes only!
Kaito5382084. HeroicWolfGuardian. Tempest68. Williamjwb87. adamabyss12. BlitzDiamond. Metroid99. Inkling62. pksp04. CarterEchoZero100.

At Omniverse Mansion theater.

Currently in the theater only a handful of writers and their ocs are in the theater.

Conner: "Okay care to explain why we're the only ones here Meaux?" He ask.

Me: "Basically this will involve the Leader of Good appearance and a little of his past deeds which to be honest would make Amara Elymas look like a saint" I said shocking everyone.

Kaito: "The f*ck! How!?" He ask as he thought it near impossible to outmatched Amara Elymas.

Me: "Apparently the Leader of Good done evil deeds behind a false mask" I said then look at Hatred who is worried about how much worst this Leader of Good compare to Amara Elymas.

Then the screen reveal Leader of Good himself alongside the deeds he done in the past.

Dark deeds:
1: Kidnap innocent children and sell them for breeding or prostitute.
2: Slaughter innocent lives even if those lives are from Kingdom of Evil.
3: Torture and break beautiful ladies until they are empty.
4: Rip out innocent lives organs and force other innocent lives to eat them.
5: Pay mercenaries to kill those that would be a threat to him.
6: Cause small Riots throughout the Kingdom of Good to add pressure on his own mother.
7: Torture Kingdom of Evil innocent subjects for fun.
8: Manipulate nobles into doing dark and unspeakable crimes.
9: Kill animals young or old either by fire or electric.
10: Killing his own mother for the powers of good and cause a war against the Kingdom of Evil by blaming them for the death of his mother.

An: There is a hundred dark deeds but these ten are considered the worst he done.

Everyone reactions is completely different but they all have one thing in common: the Leader of Good needs to pay for his crimes.

Hatred: "... This f*cker isn't just worst than Amara Elymas but he's the reason Malevolenternatus is like this" he said.

Me: "In Malevolenternatus view almost all heroes will become what his nephew become. Except corrupt Union as they are similar to him" I said.

Williamjwb87: "But um ain't Amara Elymas similar to the Leader of Good considering that Amara Elymas done similar deeds" he said.

Hatred: "Not really as Amara Elymas doesn't hide behind a mask of good to do anything of those plus he's more into r*pe and corruption than seek power" he said.

Me: "Hatred is one of four who know how Amara Elymas think and work" I said.

Malka: "um I'm curious about how the f*ck he's a voice" she ask but I sigh in sadness.

Me: "Apparently Leader of Good managed to create a way for his conscience to live on by doing a unknown ritual that cause his conscience to become a voice. Thankfully that ritual is a one time used sadly that same ritual can't be recreate. Anyway now we know more about Malevolenternatus past" I said.

Hatred: "I think it best if everyone returns home and thinks about this new information" he said then he leave.

An: as Hatred say I hope you all take in this new information that reveal.