5th Christmas Day!

An: This idea came from JuanDeleon198 so give them credit. Also the OST I don't own so give credit to the original music artist and the person that recorded the soundtrack.

24 hours later.

Everyone return to the theater for a custom made video of a hero called Captain Darcy Wilkov saving Christmas from The Kram Erich.

An: No he ain't working for Anti League but instead a oc villain of mine.

Upon the appearance of the villain reveal himself on screen everyone look at me in confusion.

Me: "Don't ask as I haven't no clue why he is like that" I said as everyone look at the screen.

The screen change to the video which show the world Little Big Planet.

An: JuanDeleon198 will you do the honor of introducing the characters.

JuanDeleon:

Almost everyone is surprise at the world appearance except for a few.

The screen slowly zoom towards the World North Pole where Santa and his wife were preparing for Christmas when the Kram Erich kidnapped them.

Kram Erich: "Christmas won't be coming this year!" He said and laugh insanely before the screen change to the news announcing the kidnapping of Santa and his wife.

The screen change again and this time it the hero of the video Captain Darcy Wilkov who went to the Frozen Tundra to find clues. It was there that Darcy Wilkov found that Kram Erich took control of the prototype robots and machines that attack him. Not long, after easily beating the robots, did he arrive at the main workshop where Darcy found the clue that lead him to The Bunker.

Like before Darcy face Kram robots and machines that were slightly upgraded. But he easily beat them until he arrive at the last room where he found the location of Kram lair. However upon escaping he rescued a few friends and allies that help him to arrive at Kram lair where the villain is using Santa and his wife Christmas aura to power up a doom device.

However it wasn't long until Darcy and his new allies/friends save Christmas but Kram Erich escape into a new dimension. But that is for another story.

An: I know it was short but creating these types of requests stories are something that I haven't be used to. So I'm sorry about that everyone.