Hidden Truth

A few days since the threat was reveal.

However instead of everyone I have gather my fellow writers, friends, their ocs, and a few others to join me at the theater.

Elsword800: "Um care to explain why you invited only us?" He said referring to why DGPrimal, pksp04, HeroicWolfGuardian, Ninjacomix, Metroid99, their ocs, Olga Discordia, my boss Aspen and their children, and many others are here.

Me: "It because I think it time you all know the hidden allies that Mastermind had yet to introduce" I said shocking everyone, except for a few, that wasn't aware of this.

Nightfall: "Okay but why involve DGPrimal and us?" He ask referring to his creator and fellow ocs.

Me: "Because what gonna be show on the screen will make DGPrimal worlds look peaceful" I said then cause the screen to show a Omniverse but what shock everyone, except for a few, is how terrifying the Omniverse look.

Aspen: "... The Omniverse of Fear" they said gaining everyone, who wasn't aware, attention.

Comix: "I never heard of this Omniverse" he said.

Me: "Because I have to make sure no one not even you all to know about this. And my reason is that the Omniverse of Fear are rule by true horrifying monsters like:

 And my reason is that the Omniverse of Fear are rule by true horrifying monsters like:

the Vampire Queen (Priest) and

that alien queen (Great Wall). However what frighten me is their husband" I said showing a image of a dark hair white man wearing a bloody business suit. With his right hand having a claw like gauntlet while he hold a cane with his left.

Blade: "What the f*ck!" He yell as everyone even the op ocs can sense the massive bloodlust that the man on screen is releasing.

Aspen: "His name is Agnar who can makes even Killer Deku ( KingAwesome8 ) frighten and scared" they said surprising everyone.

Me: "Anyway Agnar is Mastermind oldest ally and friend. So my advice don't fight him as it basically a death sentence" I said before changing the screen.

On the screen is a different Omniverse which completely surprised almost everyone at how everything look.

Zeus (Disney): "Gulp what is that Omniverse" he ask a bit frightened.

Chaos (Aspen son): "... That is known as the Rogue Omniverse where the most dangerous ocs and characters lives when they are no longer needed in the canon" he said shocking almost everyone at this information.

Me: "And it the home to the Mirror Reality villains" I said.

Pksp04: "Why the hell didn't you told us!?" He ask.

Me: "To protect everyone as that Omniverse is unavailable to anyone but the rogue celestial" I said revealing the identity of the rouge celestial.

An: sorta like this but the core is kinda shatter.

Comix: "... Why does he have a crack Chrono Crystal?" He ask.

Me: "apparently he destroy his reality which lead to his Chrono Core being crack and before you ask what the difference here my short version: A prototype Chrono Crystal" I said.

Comix: "... Okay" he said.

Me: "Anyway this Rogue Celestial is called Proto Herrscher who can makes both Celestial and Herrschers look like children. No offense Elsword800 and Comix." I said.

Both: "None taken" they said.

Me: "Also like Agnar don't fight him as it's a death sentence. But here the final ally that I had found so far" I said changing the screen.

As soon as the final omniverse is reveal almost everyone eyes widen in surprised as the omniverse is completely digital.

Aspen: "... Digital Omniverse aka The True Cyberspace" they said surprising almost everyone.

Me: "And what worst is that this is how their ally is giving the Malicious Regime forces" I said showing the final ally that be supply Malicious Regime with armies.

Order (Aspen daughter): "... This being is difficult to stop as this being is literally a glitch but unlike the normal glitches this is the Glitch which can corrupt anyone" she said showing a clip of Learning with Pibby which surprised everyone who wasn't aware of this.

Hades (Percy Jackson): "Okay I know I'm the god of the Greek Pantheon underworld but even that is horrified" he said.

Me: "This being goes by many names but we called that being The Glitch for it's not a foe easy to stop so for now stay away from that" he said seriously.

Aspen: "So we suggest you all be prepared because these beings are no joking matter" they said then both themselves and their children vanish.

Me: "You all better listen as all True Omnipotent beings like my boss Aspen are more powerful than the Malicious Regime leaders" I said then vanish.