Revenge on Celestine

An: 18+ only as this involves a dance video. So I suggest those that are 18 and older to look up mmd Celestine as she is a literal sl*t dancing.

A day, after the memes, later.

Instead of everyone only the females from Kuroinu, Mlp (Anthro), and every writer along with their ocs enter the theater.

Celestine: "Why were we the only ones to be called in" she ask.

Gacha me: "This is basically the other me revenge for being cruel towards him during your and Celestia cat fight" he said and play the video.

As soon as the video play everyone is completely shocked at what Celestine is wearing and boy every male writer eyes widen at how much a sl*t the video Celestine Lucullus is while she dance.

Celestia: "... That is what I say satisfying" she said as Luna and Olga agree.

Celestine: "I'm not like that!" She said but no one would defend her.

Gacha me: "Sorry but you are a sl*t that doesn't deserve to be called a goddess" he said.

Pksp04: "The only goddess is Pneuma" he said.

A lot of writers: "We know" they said.

Y/N God: "Can't blame them considering you would make anyone pay that hurt your goddess" he said.

Pksp04: "Reeeeee" he yell.

Olga: "Plus she didn't even try to fight back and just accepted Vult to raped her when she was defeated" she said.

Luna: "you are a disappointment to be called a goddess" she said referring to Celestine Lucullus.

Gacha me: "Anyway enjoy the rest of the video as I know a few of us did" he said and vanished.