Love x Love

An: due to copyright I can't write the lyrics.

After a hour break everyone return to their seats as I press the play button and watch to see everyone reaction.

Zarbon: "Ladies and gentlemen. Tonight is a very special night" he said.

Immediately almost everyone eyes widen in seeing a half naked Zarbon but only a few, from Dragon Ball and DevilArtemis, are completely shocked or surprised.

DevilArtemis Frieza: "What the f*cked Zarbon!" He yell.

Zarbon: "And there's definitely exotic vibes in the air. So enjoy yourself to the tunes of Kermit the frog" he said.

Every Dragon Ball characters look at Hercule Satan in shock as they never imagined him playing the drums.

Every muppet look at the two kermit, one who they know and the one that is apart of DevilArtemis, to see their friend sweatdrop while DevilArtemis frog smirk a bit. While everyone else is completely surprised at Kermit white suit and the three females dancing in the background.

As soon as the screen change almost everyone laugh at how Vegeta, Goku, Chi Chi and Shallot dance. Even the villains laugh a little, however after Cell is when everyone eyes stop laughing and look at the screen in shock.

Olga: "What kind of sick joke is this!?" She yell as the screen show roshi with six women around him and one of these women is Olga herself.

Roshi: "Oh sh*t!" He said with a massive nosebleed until he gets hit in the dingus by a burning frying pan curtesy of Pinkie pie, Deadpool and Chris McLean combined effort.

Once Kermit is back on the screen nearly everyone calm down only for all to be speechless at the fancy car (DevilArtemis) Kermit is driving and Cell  wearing sunglasses.

After the car scene everyone is completely surprised that the music video captain falcon is a pervert and a women stealer while the one reacting is completely speechless yet he pale at seeing the death glare by Broly, 2B (Nier: Automata), and many mha characters.

Captain Falcon: gulp "I'm f*cked" he thought as the scene reveal kermit in the rain before looking at the moon. But then everyone pale after seeing Captain Falcon running away from the police, because he hitting on Camie Utsushimi, only to get pinned down by officer Zarbon

After Zarbon s*xual assault scene is Kermit driving beside a sun rise or fall. Yet everyone is completely speechless at Cell singing voice and dancing along with Barney the dinosaur guitar solo. The scene then zoom out showing that the place is reveal to be a concert. As the song reach the end everyone notice the coochie kingdom sign boards in the background of Kermit driving.

Many (18 and younger): "What the coochie kingdom?" They ask.

Before anyone could explain everyone the screen reveal a female Namekian dancing on the lap of grand elder guru which not just shock everyone but also leave all of them completely speechless too.