Merry Christmas!

Hatred An: sorry folks but William is currently knock out from Olga kissing him under a mistletoe which is why I will be hosting this final Christmas party!

24 hours later.

Everyone is at the dinner room waiting for William but instead they all gasp as in William place is Hatred himself along with someone.

???: "Geez no wonder you hate Union. Almost all the perverts are staring at me like a piece of meat" the mysterious woman said as she glare at all the perverts with the death glare. Every male pale as they felt like they are meeting every angry woman wrath.

Hatred: "perhaps Olivia but don't forget my reason" he said causing Olivia to sigh.

Olivia: "Alright I will behave" she said.

Hatred: "Thank you and don't worry I will bring them back" he telepathy said to Olivia.

Olivia: "I know. After all you are my brother in law" she telepathy said.

Hatred An: That right everyone Olivia here is my wife sister and believe me she hate Union as much as I do.

Hatred: "Now then" he said and snap his fingers teleporting everyone to the theater which the screen have a video ready.

Hatred An: William have a video already selected so let see what kind of video is this.

As soon as the video play Hatred and Olivia eyes widen along with the cast of House of Mouse as this video is an old song.

An: Due to copyright I can't do the lyrics but the reactions I can do.

Every Sans recall their Christmas which cause many to laugh at their memories.

Many villains and horrors remember the Christmas fun they had three years ago.

Even the writers and their ocs remember the times they had during Christmas.

However if anyone notice they would see the tears running down Hatred cheeks as he recalled the memories of his family.

Once the video end Olivia notice that Hatred had vanish causing her to sigh.

Olivia: "Oh _______" she thought sadly.