Introduce: Adam

Within the theater.

Currently everyone is gather in the theater and the mood is full of dread due to the results of Adam temporary freedom. However thanks to the combined true powers of Waldron and William Meaux, the two have defeated Adam. Sadly this is the part where William Meaux and Waldron explain why Adam is a dangerous threat for everyone.

Waldron: "Okay so the short story is this: Adam was once an imaginary friend with a fuzzy fur ball appearance until William Meaux discovered the dark side of the internet. Which lead to a incident irl that cause Adam imprisonment ten years ago" he said.

W M: "Now my reason is because he was meant to be forgotten but sadly he managed to cause me to have a nightmare that the writers and their ocs know. Anyway here is why Adam is dangerous" I said showing the Pocket aka Adam domain which is completely insane and mad. However what made this Pocket worst is that even Doom slayer, Kratos, and Master Chief pee themselves slightly.

An: yup that how bad the Pocket is and if everything merge with that place then pray to f*cking gods that it's reversible.

Waldron: "... Yeah be glad that I reinforced the screen barrier otherwise everyone will be passing out from the Pocket pressure" he said surprising everyone that Adam domain is a threat on it own.

W M: "Now come a small future sight should Adam isn't stop" I said showing a clip of the future.

Everything is completely merged with the Pocket yet everyone is miserable and in pain while Adam is laughing insanely at everyone suffering.

What caught everyone attention is that everyone in the future lost their will even me however what shocked everyone is that Adam have done the impossible: he have wipe out all forces that would be a pest to him.

Waldron: "Now y'all see why we are preparing y'all to defend yourselves. It due to this possible future that both myself and William Meaux had foresee. Thus we ain't taking any chances as Adam is basically a sicko who is unpredictable" he said with slight fear in his tone.

W M: "Which is why I'm trying everything to prevent that but there's the unknown so I am ordering all the forces under Deities Pantheon to be prepared until then I bid you all farewell" I said vanishing.