Part 1 : Met Coincidentally

Some people are just like soaps;
bubbly and conditioning.
Conversing with them cleanses
all the negativity
in our minds, making us
feel refreshed.
And ah! They smell good:)
-Tanvi Purohit
_____________________________________________

Attention my foot!

*K H U S H I*

'Love me like you do la-la..'

Ughhh! What is wrong with this man.

"Hmm," I hummed in a sleepy, boring voice. Rubbing my eyes lazily and looking at the wall clock.

4.52! Woww

"Good morning, Jaan," he chirped unnecessarily, making me scowl to myself.

"Seriously? My morning would've been better if you didn't call me, " I blurted irritatingly, which soon turned to annoyingly, as he chuckled at the other end. And I can already visualize his handsome face with a sheepish smile.

Is he drunk or what? Who can be so enthusiastic at this hour?

"Sorry Jaan, I just called you to confirm that you are coming to my home for your holidays or if your mood has changed again?" he explained, failing miserably to control his laughter.

"Of course I am coming, dumbo. How could I not? It's your birthday, and I am not missing it for the world, " I said, finally gaining my full consciousness and sitting up while smiling at the thought of meeting him.

"Okay, then I'll be waiting for you in the airport," he said, sounding as excited as one could be, and before I could ask him not to bother, he hung up.

Idiot

-

I stretched my hands sitting up and looked out at the sun shining brightly up there. A small smile made its way to my lips at the thought of meeting this idiot after so long. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through my Gram account.

Looking at the time, I realized that I was damn late. I quickly got up as I was already late for my flight. I rushed to the bathroom, took a quick shower, and came out.

I asked Alexa to play my favorite song and started getting ready. I wore a white crop top, blue torn jeans, and my fav watch.

I took my bag, which I packed yesterday and my purse with some essentials put on my shoes, and rushed downstairs. I saw my cab waiting and jumped inside it as soon as possible.

-

I checked out of the airport after a peaceful flight. My stomach growled, so I decided to buy a cappuccino and a cheese sandwich from Macdonald's until I waited for that idiot to come.

I finished my sandwich and stepped out of the shop only to bump into a stupid man. His whole drink muddled my clothes.

I gasped as the cold liquid slid down my stomach.

It is gonna leave a large stain on my favorite top.

Bloody idiot