Part 20 : Surprise🥳

How strange
To dream of you
Even when
I am wide awake
_________________________________________

It's just the beginning

*K H U S H I*

I love him.

Oh my God, this is a wonderful feeling. I think I should propose him. How should I do it?

Roses?

No!

Ring?

No!

Chocolates?

No!

Cafe or restaurant?

None!

Eiffle tower or Burj Khalifa?

None!

Ughhh!

Ughhh!

I can ask Kabir to help me. How will he react hearing this? Or, being the lady, I should wait for him to do so? No, I think I should confess 'cuz I love him and I have realised it.

Wait, what if he doesn't love me or the worst, he loves someone else.

Ahh, this thought aches my heart. No no no, this can't happen. But let the fate decide.

We'll think about it later. Tomorrow is my idiot's day. My only focus will be on him. Yes.

-

"Adam, Peter, Elisha, Michael come in." I whispered and took them inside.

"Go, you all get changed and then meet back in my room ok?" I asked them and they showed me thumbs up.

"Khushi, he is my friend, Noah." Rhea introduced him to me smiling like a baby.

"Friend or boyfriend? Huhh?" I asked teasing her and she blushed giving confirmation.

"Hello, nice to meet you." I smiled and greeted him.

"Same here" Noah replied with a smile.

"Rhea take him to your room and meet me at 11.50 ok?" I asked, she shook her head and left.

-

I came in kitchen to take the cake when I bumped into someone in the entrance. I was so ready to fall straight on my butt but two random hands held me.

Completely baffled I opened my eyes only to meet the other pair of dark green ones. Shining with....?

Why was I feeling so uncomfortable?

I quickly stood up and made a comfortable distance from the man. But who is he?

"Khushi" Arav came to me.

Thanks Almighty.

"Are you ok?" he asked being concerned and I noded assuring him.

"Thanks bro" Arav said to the guy. And he smiled.

I raised my brows towards Arav and he finally spoke "Sorry, I forgot to introduce, he is my best and one of the closest friend, Olive" Arav said smiling.

Oh

"And Olive, this is Khushi. Our family friend" Olive smiled and raised his hands towards me.

I shook my hand with his reciprocating the smile.

"Thanks for saving me" I said jerking my hand off.