Part 3 : Formally Introduced

Love will find you where you are,
in the darkest place,
in the empty space.
Even if you have given up searching for it.
_________________________________________

Is it about a girl?

*A R A V*

Ughh!

Everything is making me mad today. First that angry bird, don't know who she was. How dare she throw her cappuccino on me.

Idiot girl! Messed up my favorite shirt.

I agree I helped her because... because I am a kind person and also I had spare cloth. Her top was soaking wet and her bare skin was visible. And I don't want some creepy men looking at her.. any girl.. with wrong intentions.

But..she was beautiful indeed.

Her blue eyes, thick lashes, plumpy pink lips, thick black hair till her waist, and her body.

Uff!

Her not-so-big but perfect breasts, slim maintained waist, and not to forget her ass which perfectly fitted her jeans.

What the fuck is wrong with me!?

See who's calling others creepy

How could I check out a random girl so precisely, hot chicks die for my attention and she was not at all hot?

Ok, little bit.

Fine just a little.

She was hot.

???

She. Was. Damn. Hot.

Ugh! Whatever.

Arav calm down, don't let her mess with your mind, concentrate on your family.

Ya concentrate

You are meeting them after a whole year, and especially my junior, my Kabir, don't spoil your excitement for some random girl.

Yes, focus Arav focus.

But see, no one came to pick me up from the airport! Like seriously?

Everyone knew I was coming but still no one showed up. Fine, no worries. What if no one came
I'll get there on my own.

-

"Everything all right sir?" The cab driver asked.

Is my mood that predictable?

"Yeah" I replied casually.

"Is it about a girl?" he asked looking at me from the rear view mirror.

The fuck?

"Excuse me?" I asked annoyed.

"Why would you ask such a question" I asked.