Part 11 : Confessed❤

Cause you make me feel
so brand new
And I want to spend
my life with you
– "Let's stay together" by Al Green
_________________________________________

Yes, I do love her...

*K A B I R*

"Everything is done bro," I said grinning proudly.

"Yes, just the desert is left," V said and I nodded thinking about what to make for the desert.

"K..., what does Jaan,... I mean Khushi likes in the desert, just asking" Arav said and I knew what he meant.

"She likes chocolate cakes a lot," I said and I knew he would insist on making that.

Poor V.

"Oh, so what should we make in the desert? You know dinner without any desert would be incomplete" He said and I suppressed my laughter.

"Ya, what about cheesecake? Rhea loves it." I asked him, knowing he is gonna deny it.

"No, I ate that last week only," he said.

"Then donuts?" I again asked and he denied it.

I was so controlling my laughter. I knew he wanted to make chocolate cake, for her, but still, I was teasing him. He looked cute with that irritated face.

"What about...~" I was interrupted by him

"~..why not chocolate cake K? Your Jaan loves that and you are not even including that in your list." He said in an annoyed tone.

And I brust out.

"Why is it bothering you? Hmm? Arav, without going around the bush just tell me, do you have any feelings for her?" I asked directly.

He took a long deep breath and said "Yes I do love her K. I mean the moment I saw her in the airport, I felt something different in my heart. Her blue innocence-filled eyes have an unseen magnet. Her beautiful smile can make me flee to a different planet. I need her cute angry gestures or irritating blabbers to keep me sane. Every morning I just wake up dreaming about her. Even to me, she seems cute while being angry, my angry bird. It is not that every girl drools over me and she doesn't that is why I am just attracted to her. Being around her gives a different, positive, a-a kind of magical vibe. I feel so comfortable and relaxed around her, I can't even tell you. I could share my every embarrassing, happy, and sad memory with her, and I know she won't judge me. Every moment spent with her, which is very less though, feels so special. Just being in her company makes me happy. I had never experienced such a feeling in my whole life K" He explained.

I just ran to him and took him in a bone-crushing hug.

"I can't believe, my brother, my V is in love with my best friend. I am so so so happy for you. You deserve her. And she too deserves someone like you, who truly loves her. Congratulations brother" I said
breaking the hug.

"Thank you K, but I don't have the slightest idea about her feelings," he said.

"But I do have, I think she also has some feeling for you. But I know her, until and unless she is fully confirmed, she is not gonna believe. But trust me you both are meant to be together" I assured him and he smiled ear to ear.

"WHAT?" We heard a voice from the entrance of the kitchen and we turned to see
........
_____________________________________________

Who could it be?
Sorry for the short update!

B-bye
Take care lovelies
See you super soon
Flower ❤