Part 10 : Cute bonds

When you put your arms around me,
You let me know there's nothing in this world I can't do
– "Somebody like you" by Keith Urban
_________________________________________

Someone special, you know

*A R A V*

Umm!

I know this delicious aroma, spaghetti. But spaghetti in my home is not possible.

None of us knows the recipe to prepare it nor does anyone except me like it.

Kabir came to me and closed my eyes with his palms.

"Someone special has made something special for you" he whispered in my ears with a glint of tease.

Now, what does that mean?

He dispatched his hands from my eyes.

"Oh my lord, spaghetti!" I exclaimed as I saw a bowl full of it on the dining table. I looked around and everyone was smiling.

"Thank you so much, pretty lady," I said.

"Nope, I didn't make it," She said simply.

I looked at Rhea, and she also nodded negatively.

No?

I looked at Kabir who was standing just beside me, he came to my level and said "Someone special, you know."

And then I realized, it was Khushi.

I looked at her and she blushed a little. Her bright pink cheeks are complementing her milky skin and floral white dress perfectly. Am I again dreaming or what. She made it for me. Why would she do this for me?

Someone lightly patted my shoulder, bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked up at Kabir and he gestured towards the bowl of spaghetti and then at her.

"Uh.. um.." I cleared my throat. "Thanks," I said smiling.

"Yes, Khushi made it, especially for you. Now taste it and let her know how is it" Kabir said while serving a spoonful.

As I took the spoon to my mouth, I saw her expression change to nervousness.

My thoughts do matter to her.

I ate my bite. It's so damn yummy dude. She is just so good at cooking. I retorted myself from moaning. She knew the exact flavors I love.

"How is it V?" Kabir asked impatiently.

"It's good" I replied casually.

"Good or too good bro?" Rhea asked leaning on the table.

"Too good" I replied blushing, making everyone giggle.

Rubbing the back of my neck, I stole a glance at her, she was smiling, wholeheartedly. She nodded at me while blushing. We all settled around to have our breakfast. Kabir's mom and dad left soon after.