Part 27 : Forever❤

Undress our hearts
and open up
I want to swim in deep blues
I want to become one with you
I want you to feel free
and vulnerable
and warm
I will hold you in deep heart
I will love you with no fears
We are nothing
but figments of imagination
When we move in this motion
you take me away
and I am no longer afraid
_________________________________________

EPILOGUE

5 years later

In a park.

"Have a nice day my baby. Mumma Daddy are here only" A lady in her late 20s said ruffling a boy's hair.

The boy bid her a good bye and went inside the school.

"Don't worry Khushi, he'll take care of himself" A man said side hugging her.

"Ya but mo.." Khushi was saying but the man spoke

"Ya Ya, Mother's heart. I know" teasing her.

"Arav!" Khushi said being annoyed.

"Ok, my Jaan I am sorry. Let's eat ice cream" Arav said but Khushi ignored.

"Come on" Arav said and Khushi looked at him.

"You know it has a double meaning. Right?" she said and they both laughed remembering the day, same incident happened.

"Ofcourse I do. I have asked you to cum so many times. Remember?" Arav mumbled in her ears. She pushed him away, blushing.

-

They were having their ice cream when suddenly Arav licked the corner of her lip.

"You...what was that?" Khushi asked being shocked by his sudden action.

"There was some cream over there" he said licking his ice cream.

And after a while they looked at each other.

"This has happened earlier also" they said in unison and laughed.

"By the way Khushi" Arav said and she hummed.

"We didn't had that for a while, no?" He asked being little shy.

"What?" She asked in innocence.

"Umm...That... " he said indicating her something.

"Say it clearly Arav, don't go around the bush" she said getting pissed of.

"We didn't made love for so long" he said and all the customers siting there, passed them a teasing look.

Khushi gave him a are-you-out-of-your-sense look.

"Ya I mean, it's been around 5 years we shifted to UK, after our marriage. Here we got busy with our works and then our little prince charming came" Arav said and Khushi kept looking at him.

"Say it clearly my love" Khushi said teasing him and he rolled his eyes.

"Khushi. I want to adore your beautiful body, I want to pull you close by your bare waist and kiss you, my tongue wants to taste every corner of your mouth, I want to pull you up by your ass and jump on bed with you, I want to lick every inch of your naked skin, I want to worship every part of you body, I want myself inside you and thrust heavily there, I want to tease you while you moan my name, I want to cum inside you, with you, I want to kiss your forehead and make you sleep in my arms. I want to fuck you hard Khushi!" he said huffing, but this time not so loudly.