Part 13 : Arav's special place

If your breath was
never taken away,
If you didn't feel
your heart too loud,
If you didn't crave
that glance,

You were never in, love.
_________________________________________

..enjoy your date sir ma'am

*A R A V*

"Pineapple or orange" I asked her standing near a juice shop.

"Orange" She replied peeping into the shop.

"Okay, can I get 2 orange juices please" I asked the vendor.

"Extremely sorry sir, but we have just one orange juice left" he apologized stating the reason.

"It's alright, I'll have pineapple, if it is available so" Khushi said.

So nice of her.

"Yes sure ma'am" he said handing me the cans.

"Here we go, enjoy your date sir ma'am" he said bowing a little, and we both blushed on his statement.

"Date huhh?" I teased her reaching over to her and her cheeks turned crimson red.

She is the death of me.

-

"Jeez, this is so beautiful Arav" she said as we stepped inside my place.

Though it was not that big but indeed was beautiful.

Yellow fairy lights sprawled freely everywhere. Large trees painted in different colors. I used to paint them to let my emotions out. I also made a small tent house in the centre to lay in peace. Away from all the artificial worries. And a wooden bench to eat drink or.... to sit with someone. A perfect place to relax beneath open sky and twinkling stars.

This place was indeed very close to my heart.

"All this decoration, these paintings, these arrangements are just so perfect. You did all this?" She asked being astounded.

And I smiled knowing that she liked it. Her pretty smiling face is what I wanted to see.

"Ya, actually whenever I am sad or too happy I come here. This place is very close to my heart. Glad you liked it" I said and she turned, giving me a broad smile.

"How did you found this place?" She asked touching the multicolored flower.

"I was 8 years old then. I fought with Kabir for sone really stupid reason and was feeling hella lonely and guilty and sad and annoyed.. at myself. I was just roaming aimlessly when I saw this place. I sat near that lake and thought about that matter all over again. It bought me peace. And then I went back to him and apologized" I said reliving the memory.

"What is this flower? It looks peacefully beautiful" she said creasing it.

"That was for pretty lady. The day after she made me sleep on her lap, creasing my hairs softly and mumbling some lullaby. I made it as a sign of hope"