Part 12 : Fun moments

When I saw you first,
it took every ounce of me
not to kiss you

When I saw you laugh
it took every ounce of me
not to fall in love

And when I saw your soul—
it took every ounce of me

_________________________________________

..permanent member of our family

*A R A V*

"WHAT?" We turned back and saw Rhea.

We were about to go to her but Khushi came running.

"What happened Rhea, are you ok? Why did you shout?" she asked worried.

"Actually, um.." I stammered as we rushed to them.

"Actually, we were..um.. back bitching her and..and.. she heard that. So, that is why...you know" Kabir thankfully covered up.

"Oh. You'll are just so much. Don't do that again ok?" she winked at Rhea and went back to her room.

We dragged Rhea inside the kitchen and carefully locked the door.

We both were waiting for her to speak something.

I started "Rhea I can expl...."

"Do you love her?" she interrupted with a serious face.

"Yes, I do but if..." I tried to explain but she immediately hugged me. I took my leisure time to process it. And then hugged her back trying to know what her exact reaction is.

We broke the hug and Kabir stared at her in confusion.

We raised our eyebrows to ask her. What is going on in that little head of hers?

"What? Of course I am happy for you. She is genuinely a very sweet and kind person. And my brother deserves a girl like her" She said grinning at me.

Brother and sister approved! Yay!

"And I would love to make her a permanent member of our family," she said elbowing me in the stomach.

One more member of the 'painting Arav in red' corporation.

"You have chosen the right one brother. I am a girl and I can see the feelings in her eyes. You have met her just now but we know her from past so many years. So I do approve of her. Also, she is the only one who can make you blush" she said smiling.

All three of us laughed emotionally and shared a group hug.

Though they are not my real siblings, they never let me feel like that. I am just so blessed to have them. I thought while looking at them.

They snapped their fingers bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Someone is lost in his lady love's thoughts. Hmm?" I passed them a dead glare and they ran out of the kitchen.