Part 19 : On same couch

I can say with great certainty
and absolute honesty
that I did not know
what love was
until I knew
what love was not
– P. T. Berkey
_________________________________________

Yes, I was thinking about my girl

*A R A V*

"What? What's so funny. Atleast I am trying to do what I am asked to. And, instead of helping me out, you are making fun of me. Not done Khushi" I said and she tried to suppress her laugh.

She came inside and I closed the door.

"Oh my cute boy, why to make so much efforts" she said settling on the couch in the balcony.

My cute boy, sounds good.

"I don't want to get embarrassed in front of them. So I was just preparing myself" I said settling on the couch beside her.

"Arav, you don't need to worry this much. Trust me, everything will be perfect" She said looking at me.

Those blue orbs!

Don't stare at me like that Khushi, I so wanted to capture her lips but, taste her. But..I controlled.

"Arav!!" She exclaimed.

"I didn't knew that you loved my name so much" I said teasing her.

Oh I love my angry bird's irritated face.

"Done with your nonsense?" She asked and I noded.

"Tomorrow is Kabir's birthday and also Uncle-Aunty's anniversary" she said and I looked at her.

"I know, so what about that?" I asked frowning.

"You are an actual definition of stupid" she said and I made an angry pout.

"Why don't you call them mom dad tomorrow itself" she said being excited and I passed her a shocked glare.

"Tomorrow?! No ways. I have to prepare a lot, I can't do it overnight" I said being stressed.

"Oh come on" she said and I looked at her.

"You know, it has a double meaning right?" I asked smirking and she threw a pillow kept next to her on me.

"You.." She started to say "Sorry sorry, just kidding" I said and she laughed.

Gosh! She looks beautiful.

"Arav this could the best possible gift you could give them. It's their 25th anniversary, and I am sure they would love it" she said explaining me.

She is right though. Tomorrow is a very special day for all of us and I can make it more special.

"Oh Mr. V, whom are you thinking about? Huh? Your girl?" She said teasing me.

"Yes, I was thinking about my girl" I said.

Though I didn't lied. She is my girl and I was thinking about her.