Part 23 : Party🥳

Kabir's Mom and Dad's clothes 👆

Kabir and Rhea's clothes👆

Khushi and Arav's clothes👆
_________________________________________

It doesn't
matter
where I am
I am forever yours
_________________________________________

Shall we?

*Khushi's POV*

Great!

Now, this zip is playing with me.

"All well?" I heard someone from behind and my heart started thumping. I turned around only to find the most unexpected person, Olive.

He started coming closer to me.

"Actually zip of my dress got stuck" it felt so awkward and uncomfortable telling him this.

"Let me help you," he said and came closer to me.

My legs collided with the dressing table kept behind.

"No, it's ok. I'll manage" I said wanting him to move away. But he came closer.

"Let me..." he was saying.

"Khushi ready...?" Arav said entering the room and I pushed Olive lightly.

Arav's expression changed.

Thank God. At least he is here.

*Arav's POV*

What the hell!

Why the fuck were they so close. Is there something..? No no no not possible no way. I assured myself.

"Is something wrong?" I asked hoping for a response in my favor.

"Actu..." Khushi was about to say.

"Actually her zip got stuck and I was just helping her" Olive butted her.

Does she want him to do so? Do be that close to her? But I can also help her. Only I can help her. No one can go this close to her.

Not even my best friend.

"No, it's ok. I'll do it. Thank you" Khushi said looking down.

She looked quite embarrassed. Ohh shitt! Of course she will be. Her dress is unzipped and two guys are standing in front of her.

"Okay, we are waiting outside. Take your time" I said and dragged Olive out of the room.

*Khushi's POV*

Thank God Arav came on time.

But what is wrong with Olive?

Whatever, ugh this zip.