Part 21 : Breakfast

Whenever
I
miss
you
My heart hugs you
- Alexendra Vasiliu
_________________________________________

You know.....what mom thought about

*K A B I R*

It's gonna be best birthday ever.

After so many years Arav and Jaan both are with me. I love them the most. They are two pillars of my life.

And about the surprise, it was totally unexpected. Our friends, cakes, decors everything was mind blowing.

I am sure bringing in my birthday would've been Khushi's idea.

"May we come in K?" Arav asked knocking the door.

We?

"Yes ofcourse, there's no need of asking" I said getting up from my bed.

"It is important to ask, maybe you were having a conversation with your girlfriend. You never know" Khushi said as they both entered my room.

"Yes. And we didn't wanted to witness your phone sex" Arav! He can't just say that. Khushi elbowed him in stomach and he just shrugged.

Comfortable much?

"Haha! Very funny" I said sarcastically and they chuckled.

We all settled on the couch.

"Leave about me, how come you both are here, together? Huh?" I said teasing them and they both awkwardly blushed.

"Actually I was coming to see you.." Khushi was saying shuttering but Arav interrupted "And I was also coming to... ta-lk to you and we met outside" he said hesitantly.

"Ya, leave all this, tell us what do you want as a present" Khushi said changing the topic.

"I have you both in my life, I don't want anything else" I said and I literally meant it.

"But still, anything you want" Arav said and I started thinking.

"Farari would work I guess" I said getting up from the couch, suppressing my laugh and they both frowned.

"You want Farari right. Take this then..." Khushi said and threw a cushion on me.

And all three of us started playing. Throwing pillows at each other like 5 year olds.

"On a serious note, I want something..." I said and they both exchanged a look "...from both of you"

They settled on the couch.

"I want you both to consider that marriage suggestion. You know.....what mom thought about" I said controlling myself from bursting out.

They both were flushed and looked super cute.

"K.." Arav was short of words.

"Ya I mean your babies will be as cute as you both are" I said laughing and they both passed me a death glare.

*K H U S H I*