Halloween Party - 30

DA note: I wasn't gonna post this chapter but to commemorate one k reads on Wattpad (finally) and the lazy me will add the AO3 one too with it, although this work crossed one k there ages ago.

~~~~~~~

          "Huana, I have something to say..."

          Every where around them, shops and people were dressed all spooky or funny for Halloween.

          It had been a little over three minutes since silence had fallen over them after Earth had started driving.

          Until finally Mix decided to break it.

          "You've a lot to say, don't you?"

          Earth was teasing, he knew but still Mix nervously laughed, "I know, I'm sorry but this is important,"

          "Go on,"

          But Mix was finding words how to say this as he bit his lip.

          "Huana, uh..."

          Should he beat about the bush first or should he just blurt it out?

          "Earth..."

          Now that he used his real name after saying that he'd address to him as huana for the rest of the night, he knew it was something a little serious,

          They were approaching a signal, which was Red, as the words which left Mix's lips froze him.

          "Bright's coming as well."

          The car stopped harshly at the signal. If not for the seatbelt, Mix would have fallen forwards.

          He glanced over at Earth, who had seemingly tensed up,

          After half a moment of observation, he said,

          "Your body language says to me that you haven't apologized to him yet."

          Earth just only casted his gaze over the dash and then turned back to look at the signal,

          "Look, Earth, I don't mean to intrude but this is a very crucial time which I don't think I need to explain it's depth to you. I had been in touch with Bright and the only thing that hurt him was the point that you were holding yourself account for what happened."

          He finally met his gaze but questioningly,

          "If you are gonna ask about how I know what you said, we didn't mean to eavesdrop on your conversation with Bright that day. We just happened to hear it. But my point is, this is the last chance to make it up to him, to be there for him. Please don't miss it."

          Earth glanced away as Mix gulped, giving a moment,

          "As much as Bright wanted to come up and be there for you, he's been giving you time and space. Because he was... Afraid... Afraid that if he shows up, something might happen that it would ruin your relationship with each other. And aside from my own agenda to make you happy and help you move on from your sorrows, I've done my best to do it for both you and Bright."

          Mix let another moment of silence take over,

          "I did what had to be done, after this, you know what to do."

          The signal turned Green as Earth pushed the accelerator.

*

          People, dressed up ghosts, ghouls, demons, characters from famous shows or movies, could be seen through the windows of the house as Mix and Earth had made their way through the spookily decorated entrance of the Phunsawat-Adulkittiporn residence.