Gravity Of Matter - 4

DA note: Nothing, just Off being an over protective gay dad.

~~~~~~~

          "Dad, it's okay, nothing like that happened."

          Mix said to Off in a somewhat stern and done tone, apparently trying to calm him down.

          What had happened was; Mix had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room after cleaning the mess, collecting all the remaining frames of pictures and setting them aside since he had no box to keep them in or had access— Or simply know where the store room was.

          Mix had woken up late and with a cramp in his neck and back.

          Still, he'd made himself look presentable enough and had headed back to where he resided— Used to reside with his parents.

          He was met with a bear hug from his pa and worried sick faces of his family when the door was opened,

          "What happened, pa?" He'd asked with a knit of brows as he parted, "Me, your dad, Win and Chimon— Even Bright had tried to contact you all night! No one has slept— Why weren't you picking up?"

          "My phone's battery had died— I had forgotten to charge it before going to the wedding,"

          They walked in the house, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to—"

          "What happened to your hands, Phi?" Chimon, who was coming in for a hug, stopped and pointed out.

          Mix sighed, looking at his hands, "It's a long story." He looked up, "Can I shower and have some breakfast first?"

*

          Mix came downstairs after doing said stuff,

          "Where's everyone?"

          "They had a shoot. They left just now but very reluctantly, your two brothers." His dad said.

          He hadn't even sat down when Gun placed the plate consisting of rice and egg before him and demanded,

          "Tell us each and every word honestly."

          Mix had no option but to tell what happened.

          But that didn't mean, he had to reveal everything.

          That's what Mix thought as he hid the part about Earth saying White left him because of Mix.

          "It's okay?! Are you in your right mind, Mix? He could've hurt you!"

          "But he didn't." Mix met Off' gaze as he realized, it came out a little harder than intended.

          Off sighed from behind the kitchen counter as he placed the knife and fruit down.

          "Look, Mix, I know you love him and that you can't stand a word against him but please forget what I or Gun said yesterday. This— What you've told us is problematic and possible toxic behaviour,"

          "He's going through a hard time—"

          "Let me finish,"

          Off said in a stern dad voice as Mix stuffed another mouthful of rice and egg in his face. His father continued after sighing once again,

          "Who knows he might get violent in the future and actually—" He paused. Closed his eyes for a split moment and gulped,

          "Look," He started, meeting Mix's eyes, "I want to prevent the worst from happening. Last thing on earth I and your pa want is that douchebag doing anything horrible to you."