Chapter 27 |Him|

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

       Him have successfully taken over (Y/N)'s mind. He laughed hysterically at his victory

"NOW! This little human body is now all mine! I'll get my full power back and CONQUER THIS WORLD! AHAHAHAHA!!! Now, my beloved black light... Come back to me"

Various black lights all over tokyo shoot in the sky like fireworks about to explode and rapidly made their way to him's location. It all entered the little (H/C) haired girl's body as him gain his powers back

"Wonderful! Hm? Some of my powers isn't returning... Investigate!" Him closed his eyes as various images of monsters show, such as mojo jojo, a sloth like monster covered in pink fur, a little girl with puffy red hair petting her cat, a group with green skin sleeping, A girl brushing her hair and three strange creatures in pink, blue and green.

Him opened his eyes as he felt his eye twitch "Why hasn't the black light returned from these monsters?" Him sneered as he thought of an idea "I'll definitely get them back!"

   Mojo walk in the in the busy streets of Tokyo as he wore a white suit with a flower attached to it "This is happongi hills, mojo" the monster monkey said as he look at the tallest building in Tokyo in admiration "I can't believe I was invited to a sushi party in such an extravagant place!" Mojo pulled an invitation letter in his pocket "I've become extravagant too, mojo. I might be a more select celeb monster than I thought mojo!"

The monkey started walking while his eyes not leaving the invitation letter in his hands "Of all the monsters, I'm sure I was the only one invited mojo" Mojo inserted the invitation back in his chest "From here on, I've got to stick my chest out more!" The monkey stopped once he realized he cannot move his body "are?" Mojo blinked "I've looked up too much, and now I can't turn my head mojo!" The monster monkey start to panic

"Oh well, I'm posed so that my chest sticks out. Go go mojo" the monkey said as he continue to run forward, unaware of the glass door in front of him until he bumped against it "That hurt mojo!" The monkey said as he fell down to the floor "I'm back to normal!" Mojo said as he fix himself.

Mojo made his way towards the elevator and entered along while singing again and again how he's such a celeb. The monkey arrived at the destinated floor and stepped outside and to his surprise and disappointment, he's not the only monster that was invited.

The ganggreen gang was happily chewing on their meal, three floating germ like slime, and a pink fur sloth like known as fuzzy lumpskins are also present. Mojo complained on and on unaware of the green eyes staring.

Him- in (Y/N)'s body lay still on the sofa as he watch the monsters from afar "Where is princess and sedusa? I'm sure I invited them" him wonders.

In a big mansion sit still a little girl with a puffy orange like hair as she frown on the suspicious invitation letter "I'm rich, so I only eat ginza jumen sushi. I'm not going to some lowly sushi party. Sapphire, throw it away" The said girl said as she gave the letter to her white cat, in which she threw in the trashcan.

"Sedusa? Who could that be?" The blonde girl with glasses asked herself "Must be some kind of mistake"– the brown haired boy immediately took the letter away from the girl in panic "I'll bring it to the post office!" in which the girl nodded

"Well, oh well. Guess they'll be enough" Him said as he continue to watch the monsters happily enjoying their sushi. After watching the monsters eat their meal, him finally decided to make his entrance.