Chapter 30 |Burning battle|

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

   The six children stood before the grinning still possessed (H/C) haired female. Hurt crimson eyes stared at her emerald green ones "Ohoho~? Seems everyone is here. Would you look at that, My dear (Y/N)... Your friends is here to save you! AHAHAHA! HOW WONDERFUL!" multiple glaring eyes stare at the body of the (H/C) haired girl

Not that long ago, him has caused the ever so tall mount fuji to erupt, causing all citizens in Tokyo city to panic. Desperate for their lives as they try to evacuate to safety. Battalion forces has been deployed by the mayor in an attempt to do something about the volcano eruption, yet as hopeless as they are, all the could do is help the citizens from being burned alive. Meanwhile at the laboratory, the professor has explained how to use their newly found device to exorcise him in her body. Albeit they should be motivated in joy that they have successfully found a way to stop the evil demon from causing any more havoc– the news the professor has bought them was rather too devastating.

"But that'll mean giving up our superpowers!" The red haired female exclaimed "Yes, That's right" Ken confirmed, neither is he happy with this news "So what are we gonna do?" The blonde female asked "When that weird light hit us, I wasn't really sure what to think. But now I can't even imagine going back to just being a normal person again!" Buttercup spoke, memories of when the white light has chosen them as the heroes of Tokyo flashing through their mind "Professor! Is this the only way we can save Tokyo? Can't you invest some more white light?" The blonde female asked while the three boys listened quietly at this news. Sure, they may had some conflict with the Powerpuff girls Z here and there but didn't change the fact that they have enjoyed their time with them, although none was willing to say that out loud

"Yeah! You invented a time machine, so how hard could it be to make some little white lights!?" The raven haired female asked "No girls, Im sorry" the professor spoke in which the three girls whimper in return. Tears formed in her ocean blue eyes "So that means this is the end of the Powerpuff girls Z forever?" The blonde girl asked "I'm afraid this also means the end for you, peach" The robotic dog look down in dismay "I always wanna know what it's like to be a normal dog" while they grieve at the thought of their powers disappearing, inside the mind of the (H/C) girl she struggles.

   Green eyes stare at her while he caresses her hair "There, There my dear... It's gonna be alright. I'll be here for you forever! I'll love you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever... Don't be sad now!" The little (H/C) haired girl raise her head while she look at her lover's eyes. A wrinkle forming between her eyebrows she says "I already know what you're you're doing, him. You may find a way to look like him but never will you be like him" The little (H/C) haired female said as she roughly push him away. His ever so familiar grin appeared, his emerald eyes glowing "Hmm~? Is your love for him so strong that you could tell when it's an imposter?" He asked, his body creepily twisting and turning and soon forming into his familiar form. Him grinned widely as she saw the unsettlement in her eyes "Maybe. But this is my own mind, I know the truth and lies"

The ground shook violently, startling the female "Wha- What's happening?!" She asked no one in particular while him's grin only grew bigger "My, it seems your body won't be able to hold on too much with all my black light, Oh you poor thing" her (E/C) eyes widened at what him said "W-What?" Him took a step closer while his crab for hand lay on his hip "Well, what do you expect? A black light is too powerful for a human like you. My, have fun getting out" The red monster said before disappearing like a bubble, leaving the female stuck in a cage in her own mind while her mind began to crumble.