Chapter 32

Harry drove me back to my home and told me to get an outfit for today and as soon as he parked I got out of the car and rushed to the door and went inside.

What the hell am I going to wear!

Oh my god I need to shower again!

Ugh Harry is such a romantic-

'Could you possibly shut up?' Ian's voice entered my head.

"Ian! Where are you?!" I asked out loud.

'Obviously in my room. Trying to sleep.' He replied.

"Oh-" The knocking on the door interrupted my sentence and I rushed to the door.

"Harry!" I smiled and he smiled back and I grabbed him and pulled him inside and kissed him hard.

Gosh I'm so happy right now I swear.

"Jamie-"

"I'm gonna go shower. You wanna join me?" I winked and grabbed his hand.

"Not while I'm here." Ian said.

I turned around and looked at him rolling my eyes. "Then leave." I said.

"Um. What is he doing here?" Harry asked.

"Harry shut up-"

"Ian can I see you in the kitchen?" I asked. He gave Harry a quick cold glance before following me in the kitchen.

"What?" He asked.

"Why are you being like this! Why are you even here?!" I yelled silently at him.

"Why is he in our house?!"

"Our?!"

"I do live here and I've been living here Jamie!"

"Ian stop! Just stop! If you came back here to apologize-"

"Me apologize?! Why would I apologize to you?!" He said.

I stared at him and said carefully, "Because you were an ass to me that's why."

He rolled his eyes and turned around quickly. "I'm leaving."

"Ian!" I followed after him.

"You love leaving don't you?" Harry said and Ian grabbed him by his shirt.

"Don't get that face of yours hit." Ian growled and Harry smirked.

"You sure do have a temper. People with tempers usually are always alone. It would probably be best if you were alone in life."

"Harry stop!" I said but Ian had already hit him in the face.

"Ian!" I said as I ran over to him and stepped in front of him.

"Why are you such a jerk?!"

"Why am I-" Ian cut off his sentence by grabbing me and throwing me off to the side as Harry pushed him into the wall and began hitting him the stomach with one hit to the face.

"Stop!" I yelled.

Ian pushed Harry off of him and grabbed him by his shirt and hit him two times in the face quickly and let go of him.

Harry fell on the floor on his bottom and Ian was breathing heavily. His lip bleeding.

Ian gave me a glance and it wasn't a pretty glance either.

"I'm leaving." Ian opened the front door and walked out and I hurried out of the door.

"Ian please! Ple-"

"No! No! You'd rather be with that prick then someone who actually cares about you! I think he was right! I'm gonna be alone and you know what?! I'm better off that way! Away from you, Alexander, Christa! All of them! You all call me stupid and hot headed when I'm the only one here who would actually die for any of you son of a bitches! Especially you! And you still can't see that and you want to know why?!

Because your a stupid bitch blinded by what you think is love when all it is just a fantasy! Well guess what?! When you find out the truth about him and he breaks your heart your gonna feel like an idiot and that's all you are, is an idiot." He yelled in my face.

I slapped him across the face and he rubbed his cheek.

"Leave." I said.

"My pleasure sweet heart." He turned around and walked to his car.

I never thought Ian would call me a bitch or an idiot.

"And you know what?! I'm better off without you!" I yelled at him but he only shook his head and pulled out the drive way and before I knew it his car disappeared down the street.

My cheeks were wet and I wiped them.

Tears. Tears were the reason why my cheeks were wet.

I walked inside and the water from the faucet in the kitchen was running.

I shut the front door and locked it and walked in the kitchen.

"Harry?" I asked him.

"I don't know where the bathroom is and-"

"It's fine. Follow me." I said. I walked out of the kitchen and down the hallway and took him in the bathroom.

"Sit on the toilet lid." I said and he did.

I grabbed a wash rag and soaked it in warm water from the sink.

I kneeled down and began cleaning's Harry's nose and lips.

"Kind of stings."

"Well don't talk shit and you won't get hit." I chuckled and he rubbed the tear away that fell from my eyes with his thumb.

"I'm-"

"Don't apologize please...I'm through with them. Whenever someone apologizes now they don't actually mean it." I said.

Harry nodded and it was quiet.

"Still want to leave with me?" He asked.

"I'd like to." I replied.

"Then get your stuff and get ready."

****

We were back in Harry's car driving to the airport.

I decided I'd text Ian again and tell him my true feelings. I mean I tried earlier but it was more of cursing so I'll use my sweet side.

To: Ian 😒

Okay. I think we both each other an apology but for starters I wanted to say what happened at the house was ridiculous and Harry was wrong and you were wrong and I was wrong. Ian just know that I love you okay?

I sent it and waited for a reply.

"We are almost there." Harry grabbed my hand and kissed it and I smiled.

My phone buzzed and I got a text from Ian.

From: Ian 😒

I love you too.

~Authors note~

Question of the day:

Favorite character so far?

I don't know if ive asked that but yeah lol. I like Ian though. He coo. 😂

Oh yeah I um made a song? And it's on youtube oops.

Should I post the link to it on my next update? 😁