Chapter 10

"Well, well, well...If it isn't Miss Ferland and it's you! Miss clumsy! Seems like I'm only ever gonna see you on the ground from now on." Michael said.

"I'm oh so fucking happy to see you too Michael." I replied harshly.

"How about I help you up." Luke said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. "Thanks." I said. "Don't mention it." He whispered in my ear.

See? An ass but an ass that has heart.

"Why are you zapping people?" Camilia asked. "Zapping?" I asked. "Kind of like this." Michael smiled. He moved closer to me but Camilia stepped in front of me.

"Touch her and I'll kill you right here."

"Lesbians much?" Michael chuckled. "Mikey.." Luke said quietly. "Basically Jamie, she got in my head and I sensed it so I zapped her out of my mind. Like lightning. It's my special gift, it helps me prevent people from snooping in my noggin." Michael smiled.

He has lightning.

This motherfucker has lightning powers.

"I've never heard of that..." I whispered. "Was it inherited or-"

"That's for me to know and only you to find out." He smiled. "Luke, how about you tell us?" Camilia turned to him.

"Honestly, I'd tell you-"

"Dude!" Michael gasped.

"But I can't. I have no fucking clue." Luke chuckled. "You do realize if your lying, I can throw you both in the dark world and lock the door. You know what they do to wizards? It's like purgatory, you understand that right?" Camilia threatened.

"Can't we report you to the counsel for that?" Michael asked.

"Alexander and Christa practically own the counsel. They run shit so they have a right to do that." Luke replied.

"Look Camilia, obviously your bitching about me zapping you so I'm sorry but can you please go bitch somewhere else? We are trying to ditch and theres only five minutes left of lunch and we can't ditch unless you guys...Bitch somewhere else." Michael grinned.

"Don't test me." She said.

"Oh! Feisty!"

"Camilia, let's go. We don't have time for this." Or I don't. I mentally added. "Yes, keep it moving. You've waisted enough of our time." Michael smirked.

Camilia shook her head at him and walked past me.

"Bye-Bye." Michael waved. I squinted my eyes at him and walked away, trying to catch up with Camilia.

"Don't let him get to you. I have to deal with that shit for a whole period." I told her. "I feel sorry for you." She replied. The bell rung and students were soon scurrying to get to class. "I'll see you tonight at Alex's place." She said.

I nodded and made my way to class.

When I reached my next class I sat down in my seat, sighing because I started to get a headache. "Don't worry. School is almost over." Harry whispered in my ear before he went to his seat.

I wish I had the power to make time fly. Oh wait! I do but it's just against the rules to use our powers when humans were around.

The bell rung and the teacher started the lesson.

*******

"And don't forget to-"

My teacher got interrupted by the bell and everyone rushed out of class. "Hey there stranger." Louis said as him, Eliza, Zayn and Harry approached me. "Everything okay?" Harry asked.