Chapter 35

"Dead?...What...What happened?..." I asked.

"She had scratches down her body."

"Like from an animal?"

"No. From something. Just hurry up and get down here and please be safe." He hung up and I moved the phone away from my ear.

"Jamie? What's wrong?" Harry asked and I looked at him.

"Jessica..She's dead.." I said.

"They found her? Where? How?" He asked.

"Harry I don't know...There's too many thoughts swarming my head I-I just wanna go home. Now. Flying will take too long. I'm gonna call Ian." I said.

"That won't be necessary." Harry said.

"Harry I wanna go home and Ian can teleport us there! I just want to leave. Okay?" I dialed his number and it rung.

"Hello?" He picked up.

"Ian..I need a favor." I said but there was a loud banging on the door.

Me and Harry both turned around.

"Let us in!" They yelled. It sounded like more than one person and boy were they trying to get in.

"We need to move!" Harry wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Jamie?!" Ian said.

"Ian I-" The door bursted open and my call ended.

"Jamie..." A man said. He was tall and had brown hair and a deep British accent.

I knew that voice from somewhere...

"Remember me darling?" He asked.

I know that I know him...

Why can't I figure it out?!

"You can't figure me out because your too confused and scared right now." He smiled and his red eyes stared into mine.

"Jamie!" Harry ran for me but the man blasted him and he hit the wall falling to the ground and passing out.

"No!" I ran to Harry but I stopped in my tracks  almost frozen.

"You don't remember me due to your emotions running through your body but your power is running to your finger tips, ready to shoot out because your mind is telling you to protect yourself." He chuckled as he walked over to me.

"Which you should considering the fact that I killed your family." He smiled.

No...

"Oh yes. I was the one that burned down your house. I went into your parents bedrooms, took their powers and I slit their throats open and I killed your brother making sure that portal stayed open long enough for you to see...I could've went after you but no...I let you get away." He kneeled down in front of my frozen body.

"I saw how stronger you've become and I knew that now was the right time to take you out but not without a fight but we all know you'll lose so this is what's going to happen. I'm going to kill your boyfriend and make sure you watch and then your going to get a good hit in and then I'll take you out and take your powers and carry on with plan with killing and consuming abilities and then I'll take over the world...I'm just kidding! Taking over the world would be ridiculous but not bad...Oh anyway sorry I'm trying to stick to schedule." He waved his hands in front of my body and I fell to the ground due to the fact both of my feet were above the ground.

"You'll never kill all of us..." I coughed.

He chuckled darkly before grabbing me by my throat and picking me up.