Chapter 15

(8K reads, over 600 votes and over 500 comments...I love you amazing crawlers lol and there's going to be pov change (sorry xc) but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :) )

JAMIE'S POV

*dreaming*

"Hello?! Is anyone there!" I asked as I looked around but there was nothing here. No sign of life or an object. The place was just all white, as if I were on a blank piece of sketch paper.

"Hello!" I yelled as I began to run but still no one. My running stopped once I hit a wall but it was just a white plain wall, nothing special about it.

"Jamie!" I heard Jacob call my name. I turned around and surely enough it was my brother. I could see him.

Tall, brown skinned, dark brown hair. He looked the same but his clothes were different. He wore black leather pants, a white shirt, a red leather jacket with fur at the top, and black boots.

"Whoa! Your clothes!" I smiled as I ran over to him and hugged him. "Gosh, you've gotten so big." He said and I laughed as tears of joy ran down my cheeks. He let go of me and wiped my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Sh. Don't cry...I've never had pain. No more suffering...I-It's amazing." He said. "What is?" I asked.

"Heaven of course...Father and Mother miss you and we watch over you...We couldn't help you after what just happened..." He sighed. "Where am I?" I asked.

"Where do you think you are?" He asked. "Heaven." I replied. He shook his head, "No...I'm afraid not...Your in between heaven and hell. Your a drifter. Drifters don't get a chance to go to heaven or hell." He said. "Is that good?" I asked sounding like a child. "It's good for you...That means you have a chance to live but if your heart fails...Then you have to be judged." Jacob replied.

"I-I want to stay with you guys and-"

"Jamie...No...They need you." Jacob held my wrist. "Ian and the rest of them will be fine Jacob. They're all much stronger than me." I reasoned. "No...Not them. The others like us...They're all in danger Jamie. Every single on of them." Jacob said.

"But I can't do anything for them. Let Alexander and Christa take care of it."

"Father would've been ashamed...But you know what? You aren't staying here just to wait for your death."

"Jacob-" The ground shook underneath us.

"I need you to open your eyes now." He said as he looked into my eyes.

IAN'S POV

"Jamie! No!" I yelled but it was too late. She crashed on top of the table in the living room, breaking it. When I turned around to blast what ever hurt Jamie, I saw a boy that I hated.

Luke.

He smiled at me and waved.

"No!" I screamed as I blasted him but he disappeared before he could even get hit. My breathing was heavy and anger pumped throughout my body.

'Go to Jamie.' My subconscious said.

I turned back around and ran over to her.

Her eyes were wide open and she opened her mouth to speak but she began to scream. "Jamie!" I said as I tried to pull her up but I got zapped and she screamed louder and before I knew it, she shut her eyes.

'Don't be dead...Please, don't be dead...' I thought to myself. I bent down, scooping her up into my arms. Her chest wasn't rising or falling. I held her a little closer, giving me a chance to put my ear on her chest.