Chapter 28

(If anyone wants a manip, message me or kik me my name is jhourdobear and I'll tell you what the pay is.)

"Michael!" I called for him. "Michael!" I could hear Ian's voice. Luke's also. "Jamie!" Ian said. "What! What's wrong?!" I turned to my left. "Nothing, I was just making sure your still there...I feel like I'm going crazy." Ian replied.

"You and me both." I replied.

Bush, Trees, and the moon was all that could be seen at the moment.

"Michael!" I called for him.

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me and when I turned around no one was there.

Michael better be at the end of this path of nightmare. "Help!" Luke screamed. "Luke!" I screamed. "Luke!" Ian said. There was a rustling in the bushes beside me and Ian was coming through. "Was that Luke?" Ian asked and I nodded.

Out of nowhere Ian fell on the ground. "Ian!" I exclaimed. "No! Ah fuck! Something's got me!" He said and he began slowly moving backward. I grabbed his hand and his hand slipped out mine just as he got pulled back.

"Ian!" I screamed. A loud thud was heard from behind me and I turned around and saw Luke laying on the ground groaning clenching his stomach. "Jamie, go..." He said.

I quickly made my way over to him, bending down and helping him up. "I'm not going anywhere without you!" I said as I threw his arm around my neck and I did the same to him.

We began walking or I was and he was limping.

"Ian.." Luke said. "I-I don't know where he went." I replied.

We stopped in our tracks as we heard the bushes moving behind us and the wind was picking up, leaves and dirt smacking our faces.

"We need to go." I said and Luke nodded. I picked up my pace and so did Luke. I could hear footsteps behind us and when I heard a second thud I made us stop.

"Please god let that be Ian..." I said to myself. I know I shouldn't be hoping that he fell from the sky but I don't want it to be someone else.

I turned around and my eyes went wide.

Or something else.

It was that thing. Large and pale. It's wings began to spread and panic began to build up inside of me as it's bat like wings got bigger.

I didn't realize the Luke was turned around also until he squeezed my hand. "Jamie..." He whispered but it was too late. I held up my hand and blasted it but it didn't do much damaged. It only hit it's shoulder.

It released a loud screech that made my and I'm pretty sure Luke's ears hurt.

"Run!" Luke placed his hand on my collar bone and blasted me backward.

It was if everything were in slow motion. Me flying in mid air and watching as the thing charged at Luke. I fell on the ground far from where Luke was. I was on a different path now but I could still hear Luke and that creature.

"Luke!" I yelled.

"Go!" He yelled back.

It was like me and my brother all over again. I wanted to help so badly but I knew I had to save Michael just to save my friends.

I looked around and decided to turn left and walk away. It seemed like it was getting darker by the minute and the worse part was I had lost my flash light.

I passed by so many paths that it was ridiculous. The woods has path ways yes but this many? Don't they all lead to one?

Shit where am I?