Chapter 1

*present*

Daisy has become upset with the new attire Mr. Gatsby has and begins to cry. Explain why Daisy was upset.

'Because she feels stupid for not staying with him.'

'Ian stay out of my head.'

I picked up the pencil and began to write.

I think that Daisy has become upset because she feels like she is unfamiliar with the new gatsby and she misses the old gatsby and cherishes the memories that she has had with him.

I wrote it down onto the paper.

"Times up. If you're not finished, take it in as homework and turn it in first thing tomorrow when you arrive for class." Mr. Loris said.

Alexander Loris.

My guardian yet my teacher in the human world.

Everyone collected their stuff, papers shuffling and pencils falling. I put my work in my folder and closed the binder.

Like always, I'm the last to leave and so is Liam.

"Hey Li." I greeted my friend.

Liam is a wizard but he is older than me.

His eyes were brown in the human world but they were actually a honey color.

We had camaflouged our eye colors so no human could become suspicious. They looked brown yet they weren't.

"Jamie. Liam. I expect to see you guys tonight." Alexander said sternly.

"We will be there." I said.

"And make sure you're not late. We-"

"Alexander I'm never late." I said. He narrows his eyes at me, "You are always, and I mean always late. I regret letting you stay with Ian."

"There's nothing wrong with me." Ian's voice filled the classroom.

"There's a lot wrong with you boy." Alexander said.

Ian chuckled, "Damn dude. I mean I know I can be a little nerve racking but I sometimes honestly think you hate me."

"I don't hate you..I should blast you to a different place such as the shadow world but I'm too kind to do that."

"Shadow world? Really?" Ian said with hurt.

The shadow world was the worse place. It was filled with demons and creatures that craved for witches and wizards blood. Far too dangerous for any witch or wizard to enter.

"I'm just kiddin' Ian...You know I'm hip. Isn't that what the humans say?" Alexander said. "Sure..But you're not human so don't ever repeat it. You trying to be cool is just nauseating." Ian replied with a smirk.

"I need to get home, come on. I'll see you Alexander." I waved to him.

We walked out of the classroom and Phoebe tackled Liam with a hug.

"Babe!" She said. "Hey! Why are you so-"

"I passed the test! It's all over!" She cheered and kissed Liam.

Their kiss got deeper and Ian elbowed me.

I cleared my throat and Phoebe released her mouth from Liam.

Both of them blushing as they stared at us.

"Sorry..I'll see you guys." Liam said. He took Phoebe's hand and they walked away from us.

"They-"

"Shut up Ian." I said and he laughed. We walked to the front and opened the doors and the cold air blew, bit in our skin as the snow fell onto the ground.