Chapter 24

"I want to talk to you." Harry said to me.

"Luke called you? Why?" Ian asked. "He invited me over here." He replied to Ian. "Well I don't want you here so leave." Ian replied.

"Doesn't matter. This isn't your home so you don't have a right to kick me out." Harry said. "Harry-"

"Jamie please let me talk to you...Alone." Harry begged.

"I-"

"Don't." Ian said. "Please. It's important." Harry pleaded. I sighed as I set my glass on the table and began to get up but Ian grabbed my hand and I looked at his angry face. "Don't tell me you're going to talk to him." Ian said.

"Ian-"

"Jamie all he is going to do is feed you lies. Fucking lies because he doesn't have anyone to fuck-"

"Ian! Seriously I think I can handle it!" I pulled my hand away from him. Ian groaned and got up. "Fine. I'll leave before you complain about me being overprotective of you." He walked past me and I watched him bump his shoulder into Harry.

The front door shut and I sighed.

"Look Harry, I'm not good with relationships and I have no clue what the hell was going on between us but I liked it until the party. If you would've never-"

"I know-"

"No let me finish. If you would've never kissed her maybe just maybe whatever we were before could've escalated. I was actually beginning to like you more than a friend but that only showed me that you'd probably kiss or even worse have sex with someone if we ever went out and I just don't want to deal with you." I admitted.

He looked at me with sad eyes before moving around the couch and toward me.

"Listen, I know I fucked up and I like you a lot actually. Ever since I saw you I liked you...Chloe sat on my lap and I knew I should've pushed her off but before I could she kissed me and you walked in at the wrong time. I didn't even know she'd do that-"

"Either way it happened-"

"Jamie please-"

"Stop begging for me to listen! I already know what'll happen if we get together! You'll just continue to break my heart and-"

He interrupted me by crashing his lips into mine and holding my hips and pulling me in closer to him which was hard because my knees were beginning to go weak.

Damn, you Harry and your kisses and your perfect face and your soft lips that I'm thanking god and the stars for being against my lips right now.

He pulled away and looked me in my eyes as he said, "Jamie, I'm sorry for any pain I've caused but I like you a lot and I want to go out with you."

"Oh.." Is all I replied with.

He smiled. "I mean of course I'd take you out to the movies or something-"

"Alright." I pressed my lips against his but we were interrupted yet again by someone clearing their throat. I pulled away and we both turned and saw my best friend and his enemy standing beside him looking away while Ian looked pissed.

"Safety first you two." Luke said and Ian swatted him and he only chuckled a little. "I'd like to have my breakfast stay in my stomach so if you'll excuse me I'll be in the kitchen." Ian walked away.

"Don't mind him. He's just jealous." Luke rolled his eyes but finally looked at the two of us and frowned. "Thanks for inviting me Luke." Harry smiled at him.

"Yeah. Yeah, no problem...I just didn't expect you guys to kiss...B-But it's good you guys are on good terms though." He said. Harry only nodded and so did Luke and I just looked at the both of them.