Chapter 3

"May I see your schedule?" I asked. Harry nodded and gave me the little paper and I looked at his classes.

He had the same classes as me...

Well I shouldn't find it exactly weird. It happened to me and Ian when we were freshman's.

"Weird. We have the same classes together." I said. "Really? Coincidence..Well let's get to class." He replied as he took the paper out of hands quicker then expected.

We walked to our next period which was science.

When we got in the class there was a substitute which meant we weren't going to work. Just act like we are working when in reality we are on our smart phones and iPhones and talking to one another.

I took my seat and Harry sat in the far left corner of the classroom which was next to Liam.

I could see they were already hitting it off. "You spying on the new kid?" Chloe sat down right beside me just as Jessica sat down by me.

Chloe Roman and Jessica Richards, the most popular also loved girls in the school and why you ask? Because they were rich and they hung out with Brooklyn and Phoebe.

Yes, Li's girlfriend but Chloe, Jessica, and Phoebe weren't that bad. Well Chloe can be bitchy but not Jessica, she's kind of...Mentally challenged. She has her blond moments yet she was a ginger..I mean she isn't stupid but she just..Has her moments.

Phoebe was just a sweet heart. Never rude.

"I'm not spying on him." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah you were. You were totally checking him out." Jessica smiled.

"Jessie hush. I was talking." Chloe said.

See?

"Shut up. Anyways! Do you like him?" She asked. "No. I-"

"I heard he is british." Chloe said. "Really? I love british guys. We were meant to be then." Jessica smiled.

"No dumbo. It's obvious someone else has their eyes on him." Chloe elbowed me. "Chloe! I don't like him!" I snapped.

Some people turned to me, including Harry and Liam.

Did I say that loud?

"What!" I said. Everyone chuckled and turned their attention back to what they were previously doing.

"I should call your boyfriend over here huh?" Chloe smirked. "No. If you want me to paint it on a airplane I will. I. Don't. Like. Him. Period." I frowned.

"Alright..Well then I guess you wouldn't exactly mind if I..Ya know, tried to talk to him?" She smirked. "No. Go right ahea-"

"What if I wanted to talk to him?" Jessica pouted.

"Jessie! Why are you always trying to flirt with boys I like? Literally, you could have anyone you wanted yet you always go for the ones I like. Just go talk to John." Chloe said sounding like a child.

"John doesn't exactly find me as interesting as Harry will." Jessica grinned.

"Just shut up and go on instagram or something." I frowned. "Well..Alright but I was wondering if you'd like to attend my party next weekend? It's on saturday." She asked.

Parties.

Witches or wizards couldn't drink no more than two glasses of alcohol or else our powers would go all feral on us.

"I uh..Don't think-"

"Would you go if your friend Ian went?" Chloe asked.

Chloe has also had a thing for Ian and he has turned her down numerous times surprisingly.