Chapter 27

"Well that's great! We just have to find Michael! Ask him to help and then we send him back home!" Liam smiled.

The room became silent. Didn't Alexander tell them anything?

"Guys...Look Michael-"

"Will be back to help Zayn we should go get him." Ian grabbed my hand and began hurrying toward the door. "Guys!" Christa stopped us before we reached the door. "Yeah?" Ian answered for us.

"Be back by nine tomorrow morning...I'm serious." Christa said.

"We'll be back. I-I promise." Ian opened the door and he began running and I tried to run while holding his hand (something I didn't want to do). "Ian!" I said. "No time for talking!" We ran down the hallway before I felt him yank me forward in within a blink of an eye we were at Luke's.

We were inside of the living room and the house was quiet.

"He's probably outside like he said he'd be." Ian walked to the back and I followed behind. He opened the screen door and sure enough Luke was on the back porch staring at the gray sky.

"Your here earlier than planned." Luke said. "Zayn is half dead but we need Michael to help him." I said.

"Half dead? What happened?" Luke asked. "I don't know ask Jamie. I barely figured out anything." Ian said with a frown on his face. "Look I guess Zayn got attacked, lost a lot of blood and his match is Michael and if we don't find Michael then he is gonna die and so is Camilia and I can't lose my best friends." I explained.

I could feel the tears building up in my eyes as I thought about losing Zayn. I saw him as a little brother and I saw Camilia as the big sister I never had.

"Hey it's okay. We'll find Michael. I'm sure that when we do he'll help you guys. Michael is cold but he isn't that cold." Luke said. I nodded and he wiped the tear that had just slid down my cheek.

"Come on man, let's go. We should just start now and-"

"Hey! I was trying to find you guys but I couldn't so I guessed you guys were back here and look! I was right! I guess I'm not so dumb after all." Brooklyn smiled.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked. "Well I'm looking for Michael." She smiled. "Uh, Michael isn't here." Luke said.

"I know." She grinned. "You know?" I said.

"If you know then why did you ask?" Luke asked her. "Okay I think I should address the elephant in the room." She breathed out while looking at me.

"What elephant?" Luke asked. "Okay, I came here for Mikey but then I realized I wanted to see Ian." She winked at him and he rolled his eyes at her.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Ian asked her and she nodded. He roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her around the corner of the house.

"What's up with them?" I asked. "I don't know. He's probably messing around with her." Luke chuckled and I got a sudden change in emotion in me as soon as he said that.

"Alright, you ready Luke? Do we need anything?" Ian asked. "I was willing to grab my shot gun and axe but uh we have powers so why waste our time on that bull shit. I have my backpack which has water, first aid, some snacks and flashlights. Come on let's go." Luke replied as he swung the backpack over his shoulder.

We followed behind Luke. This is it, we are really looking for my enemy. "So what was up with you and Brook huh?" Luke asked. "It's nothing, keep walking." Ian replied.

'He's probably sticking himself inside of her just like the rest.' thought to myself.

"What was that Jamie?" Ian asked. "Nothing Ian." I grumbled.