45✓

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked as he glance at me, I shifts in my seat uncomfortably as I thought about what happened earlier and Jisoo's words echoing on my mind. "Yes I'm okay, where are we going?" I asked.

"Where does my princess wanna go?" He smiled, I felt my heart melting at his dimples. "Y-your princess?"

He frowned, "If you're uncomfortable with those names, I'll stop I'm sorry I was ju-"

"No no, it's okay don't apologize. It's just.. nobody ever called me that." I mumbled. "Not even Chaeyoung?" He asked, I shook my head. "Well, at least I can be the fist to call you that."

I eyed him and noticed how handsome he looks.

He had a simple shirt and jeans that matches with mine. "Are you done checking me out?" He laughed, I looked away embarrassed. "I wasn't checking you out." He laughed and I chuckled. I did felt comfortable with him more and more now.

"You still haven't answered me." I pout. "You like ice cream?" He asked and my head shot up. "Hell yes!"

"Well then we're getting ice cream first then we'll go where ever you want."

"Don't you have something to tell me?" I asked confused, "I just wanted to take you put and forget about stuff. You've been stressed lately too." He smiled, and I swear he's been playing with my heart. I feel my heart racing.

"You could've just told me that at the beginning." I said. "You wouldn't come if I did."

"Now, what flavor?"

"Milk!"

"What else do you want?"

"Hm, I don't know? Pizza? McDonald?

"You're into stuff other girls aren't into and I love that."

A/N: that song in above it's really good to hear.. I hope you all like that it's a tagalog song but hear it❤️