Chapter 3. Twins?

Before reading this chapter make sure to read Chapter 2 "Mutual decision" if you haven't already. Enjoy!

"Where is my child?" Ertugrul asked.

"He is waiting with alps." Halime replied like 'duh'

Ertugrul rolled his eyes. Halime noticed it and stood straight.

"Wait! I'm not giving Gunduz back okay? I gave the gold and took him! You can't do this!"

Halime immediately snapped her thoughts out. She had this constant fear that Ertugrul will demand of Gunduz and she too knew that she can't appear after twelve years and watch them do everything according to her. She knew this well!

She knew Ertugrul too! If he want something, he will get it! That applies in their case too. He wanted Halime and he got her.

"I know but I will take him one day because his home is Kayi Tribe. His future is in Kayi Tribe." Ertugrul answered watching her immediate change in behaviour. He took a note of that. For future interactions. Halime calmed a bit internally.

"That's his decision for future. For now, give me some time with him. I stayed away from my child for twelve years Ertugrul! He was with you in all those years."

Halime pointed her finger towards Ertugrul. Ertugrul looked down at it and grabbed Halime's arm and pulled her closer. Anger and sadness in his eyes and shock of sudden closeness in her eyes.

"I also stayed away from my child Halime! I also did! All these years, I was also from both you and my child."

Ertugrul replied with an emotional essence in his voice. Halime furrowed her brows.

"What do you mean?" Halime asked, mind and thoughts mixed, attempting to get out of Ertugrul's grip.

Ertugrul's face softened and he let go of her arm.

"When.. when we separated you were one month pregnant! I'm talking about that child. Where is that child? Is it a girl or boy? What is the name? I want to meet my child." Ertugrul sounded desperate but his face was straight and a few lines of tension on his forehead.

Halime's face dropped. She went almost expressionless. She clicked her tongue still in her thoughts.

Ertugrul never met that child. He knew that he or she existed but still. Though Halime and Gunduz were used to meet after the separation but Ertugrul never met that child. Even Gunduz never met his sibling.

Halime and Gunduz's meetings were used to be small and precise as Gunduz was used to meet her without telling Ertugrul.

When Ertugrul got to know about it he didn't reacted much. Though he was just used to ask 'is she fine' everytime Gunduz was used to come back after meeting Halime.

Ertugrul never showed desire to meet her. A few times Gunduz insisted both of them but Ertugrul didn't wanted to meet Halime without her consent.

Halime was used to change the subject whenever Gunduz was used to mention about it.

Before going to her place, she wanted to tell him about the child but her mind wasn't with her. She knew that she can't hide but she just also felt like not telling him.

She clearly didn't expected him to remember about her pregnancy but if he remember then why didn't he showed the desire to meet his child twelve years ago or something? He could've easily find out about where she lives, what is she doing and where is his child but he didn't and that's 'NOT SO ERTUGRUL.'

Leaving all those thoughts, Halime spoke up.

"Twelve years ago, I gave birth to twins!" Halime told and Ertugrul's eyes shined bright.