Chapter 20. Finally Together

"You better throw that idea off your mind!" Ertugrul warned.

He was sitting on his Beylic chair, with Selcan on his left side and Gunduz on his right, Hayme in her tent because she didn't felt like being included in the conversation part.

Ertugrul guessed it was officially going to be the best day of his life but he never knew much so he took his precautions. They were coming back, his children were coming back, his Halime was coming back, they, his family was going to be finally together.

Ertugrul must say that he fought quite well and he was proud of himself for being a successful lover.

"But why??" Gunduz inquired and Ertugrul groaned. Ertugrul for so many reasons didn't understood the concept of Gunduz trying to make him invite the Umuroglu Bey family, it was like inviting danger itself and as much as Ertugrul wanted to burn off some people with jealousy, he also didn't wanted to ruin anything. "It will be so nice to have them here, watching us getting complete." Gunduz interwined his fingers after he said complete and his actions made Selcan laugh. He was still a six years old, happy to know his mother is coming back.

"I already have planned alot my son. Look, there is a dinner, there are people such as Hafsa Hatun, Aslihan daughter, Aybars because Savçi is interested in medicine and we also have to make sure they are comfortable here, we don't want your mother and siblings running back the same way they came." Ertugrul explained and then winked at Gunduz. God, he never winks. He was different today, so alive, so better.

Gunduz was also pretty stocked about his mother and siblings coming, not just because he missed them, but also because it might work so good for him and Ertugrul might stop getting angry on him.

"Gunduz what if we invites Irene instead? She haven't met Halime properly right." Selcan commented and saw Gunduz's smile falling off his face and turning into blush. He was just like his mother when he is embarrassed or blushing about something. Ertugrul noticed his son's blush and laughed it off.

He took the tassel hanging with his sword in his hand and threw himself into the conversation he had with Halime, five days back and two weeks after he kidnapped her.

"Ertugrul??" Halime called as he looked around them, completely ignoring her. He was just taking in the nature.

He told her to come visit him at this tree which was near caravansary and was a cherry blossom tree with the cherry blossom petals all scattered around was making everything look extra pretty.

"Yes. Here, listening to you." He said as he stood straight, infront of her. She was wearing the same gown she was wearing two weeks back when he kidnapped her so he was pretty bummed about it because he loved seeing her in different gowns.

Halime raised her eyebrow but then added a nervous chuckle. "You called me here I guess?" She hinted and Ertugrul smiled, she smiled too but she also looked pretty nervous.

"It's been two weeks since I.... we.... umm made a commitment." Ertugrul hinted and Halime didn't understood him not talking in straight and clear words, he was Ertugrul, never fearful when he talks so why he kept twisting stuff when with her

"Yes and I talked to twins and we are preparing and packing but it's not that easy considering that place as a home for twelve years." She told. She didn't told him they were almost done with everything and would be back within three days but she could tell that he was pretty happy about it.

"I know Halime.... I know. You need your time, days, weeks, months whatever." He said, still kinda mad that he don't know the exact time or days she will come back. Obviously he had works too, he was pretty busy himself too but in between wars and works, there is always his heart.