Chapter 16. Blur Shock

"Ertugrul Bey released Alinçak!" Aygul broke out the news to Halime whom she pulled into the corner as she saw her having a meeting with a few Emir.

The news first came as a blur shock that Halime couldn't process, Aygul's words made no sense to her. It was true that she do got to know that Ertugrul is planning after Alinçak for her, for them obviously but she didn't moved forward to ask for help as she knew a man like him would deny because he promised that to her.

After the proposal news on Halime's head, they both didn't met which Halime was grateful about, she needed time and power to make her brain work. She knew Ertugrul would pay a visit to hand over Alinçak or meet twins but that didn't happened and she was okay with it knowing Ertugrul is dealing with Mongols.

"What do you actually mean?" Halime asked Aygul who looked pale and angry. Her anger made sense if the news turned out to be true but Halime didn't figured it out till that time.

"I mean that Sultan ordered Ertugrul Bey to leave Alinçak and he did right the moment they were about to hand him over to us. Alinçak is free now!" Aygul completed as a tear shed from her eye but she quickly wiped it.

"Ertugrul is a man of words, he can't betray like that-" Halime stopped mid sentence as she tried to convince herself if Ertugrul could actually do that. She trusted him, no matter what, she trusted him blindly but she also knew Ertugrul was unstoppable, he gave Gumustekin punishment when Emir Sadaettin was standing right infront of him. He was fearless, he wasn't the one to get pressed under pressure or anything.

"Ertugrul-" Halime stopped as she gritted her teeths and anger took a hold of her mind. She trusted him but that's what he did. He was so reckless but when it came to taking their revenge, he did that. "How can he? HOW?" Halime slapped the wall hard if that was going to do anything instead of making her hand hurt.

"He did! He let them take Alinçak, he left our revenge incomplete, he stepped back from his words." The words sounded really bitter as they came from Aygul's tongue. She was worried if the word got out, people will come out for Halime because at the end that's the main connection of Selcuk Caravansary to Ertugrul.

"He will answer me! He have to, I'll go alone. Don't let the word spread, take care of things here."

The last thing Halime wanted to do was fight with Ertugrul. She knew she would say things, let out her anger and express herself to him and with that her emotions will also come out, her tears might come out too. She kind of imagined how she wanted their first interaction after proposal thing to go like. She thought about acting like she's not interested, like she is not after him and he can do whatever he want. She wanted him to make her believe him, she planned everything but her anger wasn't coordinating much with it.

______________________________________________

Sogut

"Hayme Ana, I'm thinking how about the wedding take place in the terrace of caravansary instead of Kayi Tribe?" Sirma asked putting the most fake smile on her face. Selcan let out a loud cough at them planning the wedding thinking it will ever happen.

"It can absolutely Sirma daughter, but let me just ask Ertugrul." Hayme replied.

"I don't think so this whole marriage is going to happen in this life." Selcan murmured a little too loud on purpose. She loved playing with the fire and they say old habits never changes.

They all were standing in the hall of caravansary, including Beybolat and hatuns. Just for the ease for Mongols so that they can attack better, Beybolat, Sirma and Ilbilge planned to convince them to hold the wedding in Sogut instead of Kayi Tribe.