Chapter 19. How Unpredictable

Before qe start this chapter, thank you so much for 10K reads.

"What in the freaking hell?" Halime whispered as she opened her eyes wide and met the unfamiliar place. It was dark, cold and definitely uncomfortable unlike her room in which she remember she was, the last thing she remember.

It was ten days later the day she went to Kayi Tribe and ended everything with Ertugrul and to her surprise he didn't even visited once, neither her nor the children, though he sent Gunduz the day before and Gunduz said Ertugrul told him to stay in caravansary for few days and as much as Halime appreciated it, she also knew well that something is cooking inside his head.

He was Ertugrul, how unpredictable can he be no knows that.

Halime thought about him day and night and didn't tried to let go of what happened. She thought about it, talked to herself, questioned herself till she eventually fall asleep every night and she came up to this decision that no! It wasn't Ertugrul's mistake that those words came out of Hayme Ana's mouth. He had no control over it or her words but all he had to do was protect her which he couldn't, maybe he was too shocked or maybe he just couldn't believe the woman speaking those words too, she didn't knew.

When she was about to go to her room in the following evening, she felt someone dragging her in a corner and after that.... everything was black.

She was kidnapped but she didn't knew who was it. She was alone and tied. She could hear something outside and didn't took much for her to realize that it was raining too. Her mind went to Ilbilge only. Only she would be the one entertained by the idea of Halime being hurt.

"May Allah destroy whoever you are, come infront of me coward!" She called loudly but got no response but then she tried to untie her ropes and to her surprise, they are pretty loose.

Her eyes widened when she felt the rope just slipped out quite easily. "What is it my Allah? How can one be so stupid?"

"Lovers are always stupid!"

Why the heck is this voice so familiar? Halime thought instantly because all she knew is that voice wasn't something she don't get to hear everytime and every night when she imagine him.

And there he was, standing infront of her, a big smile on his face and woods in his hands.

"Ertugrul?" She asked, with shock and panic and too much more.

"Hmm?" Ertugrul asked calmly, keeping the dry woods on side. "Don't worry I'll lit up the fire soon, it won't stay cold." He told with his hands gesturing towards the cave and started arranging woods.

"Are you in your senses?" She whispered. "What is happening? Who kidnapped me? Why are we here? What is happening?" The questions came out so quick that Halime actually had to stop and catch her breath. "And why are you so calm if I got kidnapped? and why were my hands still tied?" She started questioning again but stopped when saw Ertugrul's lips in a thin line as if he was stopping himself from bursting into laughter. "What is so funny can you explain? Since when is my getting kidnapped became so funny to you huh?" She asked, eyes throwing daggers.

"What funny to me is that you think that I being here, having eyes on everything and everyone would've let anyone touch or worst kidnap my wife." He said as he smiled brightly but never looking at her.

"What do you even mean? WHAT?" She shouted, anger coming out of her quickly.

"Halime don't shout." Ertugrul said looking at her for just a second to tell that he is serious. He don't like anyone shouting except for himself obviously.

"Don't shout? Huh?? This is the craziest situation I have been in, in my whole life. You have kidnapped me Ertugrul!"

Ertugrul was silent as he tried to lit the fire and when he got successful in it, he looked up at her and took his seat opposite to her. Now he wasn't moving his eyes to somewhere else or trying to ignore her, he was looking at her without any hesitation, without anything.