Yes?No?

Sakthi was dolled up with saree and little amount of makeup.Yeah it is an important day in her life.Bride Seeing Ceremony.Being parents puppy girl,she will do anything. And she agreed for the marriage proposal.Groom's family will be coming by evening 6.It was 5:30pm.Only half hour more.She was happy fulfilling her parents wish and nervous what if he dislike her.She was playing with her fingers,biting her nails.

Arya was same there.He has no interest in arrange marriage.He wants to find his soulmate,love her and live with her.And he has already find her two weeks back,"Ma please ma antha road la paatha ponna enaku romba pidichiruku.Love at first sight nu kooda vechikoyen.Please ma".

His mother was not against love,"Dei antha ponna road la bus la cross pannum bothu paathuruka.Entha oorunu theriyathu.Intha oorunuaachum amma ve theduven.Ava yaarunu theriyathu.Oruvela avaluku kalyanam aagi iruntha.Seri no forcing.Ponna paaru pidikalena vitruvom.Okk va".He nodded pouting at his mother.

Arya's family started their journey towards Sakthi's house.They finally reached after hectic traffic.Sakthi's father asked his wife to bring Sakthi down.Arya's mother nudged him to look at stairs.He glared and turned to get shocked.Sakthi was coming down from upstairs.Yes.Sakthi was the one Arya saw.He was shocked, surprised. He smiled,teared and was about to jump.But his mother holded his hand,"Etho sonna kalyanam vendanu".He smiled sheepishly,"Emmov antha bus la paatha ponnu than intha ponnu".Now it was his mother to smile wider,"Naa than sonnenla da nallathu than nadakumnu".He just pinched her cheeks.Later only they noticed others. Both smiled," Aiyoo sorry samandhi.Ponna pudichiruku athan konjam kushi aitom".

Sakthi's parents just smiled. Arya smiled at her,wheras Sakthi bowed her head down.He just chuckled at her.Arya finally asked them,"Sakthi kooda konjam thaniya pesalama".Sakthi's father nodded and showed him the way towards terrace.

It has been 10 mins,they were still standing.Silence around them. Arya began,"Ungaluku intha kalyanathuku ok va".She stayed silent.She was thinking something deeper.He just tapped her shoulder making her jerk."Kalyanathuku ok va.Yes or No?Ethachum sollu Sakthi".
She just nodded,"En appa amma wish than enakum.Avangaluku samantham na enakum".He just smiled at her wondering such parents puppy in this generation.He just played,"Oru vela avangaluku samantham illana,neengalum no nu solliruvingala".She nodded and told,"Aamam"in her cute childish way.He was melting to her cute antics.But shocked,"Etheyy no solliruviya".She again nodded smiling."Antha siripu ku artham ennanu edukrathu.Samantham edukata?"

To his surprise she nodded yes.
He smiled at her.Both headed down and said"Engaluku ok"together.They exchanged the plates.And fixed the date for engagement after two months.Arya and his mom gone to their home.Sakthi's parents were happy to get Arya and their family.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lucknow

A man was aiming his gun at a person.That person was screaming,"Mujhe chod dho bhai saahab".That man roared,"Oh,seems my little enemy doesn't know tamil.Apdi thaane".The other one cried,"Illa enaku tamil theriyum.Please vitrunga".He smirked,"Unna vitren da but unoda edatha enaku tharanum.Yes or No?Ethachum solla kudathu.Yes than sollanum".The other one feared and accepted."Good decision my boy".The other one signed the paper and ran away.

"Macha".He heard a voice and turned to find his friend Rakshan glaring at him.

He heard a voice and turned to find his friend Rakshan glaring at him

Rakshan

" Dei unta evlo time solrathu.Don't threaten people.Yenda ipdi pandra",said Rakshan".He smiled at Rakshan and replied,"Ithu jolly ah iruku.Unaku than theriyum la i will get everything which i wish",shrugging his shoulders.Rakshan replied,"Neelam thirundhave maata.Dei nee etho unga appa land paknum nu sonniye.Atha pakka nalaiku porom.Tickets lam book panten.Nee ready ah irunthuko".He just nodded and smiled.
___________________________________________

To be continued....
With love,
Nithya💜