She is my life❤️

Later,Operation started for Arya.Rakshan gone to collect the details.The informer,collected Arya's address and both Rakshan and informer went to his location to collect details about him.Rakshan came to find his friend's love intrest on Sakthi.

Rakshan came to know through the informer that Sakthi was Arya's fiancee.Pugazh was Arya's Friend. He quickly rushed to hospital to inform Maaran.

There operation was going on for Arya.Maaran was standing in the waiting area.He saw Rakshan coming towards him.Rakshan asked him,"Maara nee ethuku antha ponnu pathi kettan nu therinjichitu.Avala maranthudu".

Maaran's anger reached peak when his best friend asked him to leave his lifeline.Yes,Sakthi become his lifeline. May be it was short time span.But She reached his heart so deeper.His love was true.After finding the angel,he was not ready to drop her down.

Maaran replied him,"Adhu mattum ennala mudiyathu".Rakshan yelled at him,"Dei,ava vera oruthan kattika pora ponnu da.She is Arya's fiancee.Heard it.Itha lam marandhuru.Vaa,namma lucknow ku kelambalam."

Maaran eyes welled up.He started weeping.The devil's inner child popped out.Rakshan was shocked to see his rock-hearted friend crying. His tears are true.Rakshan hugged him immediately and consoled him,"Achoo onnum illa da.Ippa edhuku ippa chinna pilla maari azhura".

Maaran wiped his tears and said him,"Dei Raksha.Ennala mudiyathu.Avala paathathu vena oru naala irukalam.Raatchasi enna oru maasama paada paduthura(he chuckled).Aana ivlo naal thedna andha love,anbu,positive aura ava ta irukku.Kaiyila kidacha devadhaiya vida solriya?She is my life❤️.

Rakshan interrupted,"But she is going to get married da".Maaran asked him,"Adhu arrange marriage dhaana?"Rakshan was shocked,"Epdi da kandu pidicha?"Maaran smiled and said,"Ava enna hospital ah paathapa siricha.Sadharana siripu dhan.Ava manasula antha arya innum illa da.Andha siripu la love enaku therila.En guess padi ava kandipa parents kaaga dhan othurupa.So..........."

Precap :Arya met Maaran 🔥

To be continued....

With love,
Nithya❤️

Little short update.
Felt tired,so typed shorter one.