Maaran😎

"Naan Sarath.Neenga...?"He shook his hand back and introduced himself," Maaran".Sarath smiled,"Seri naan poi patient ah paakren.Avara ungaluku therima".Maaran nodded no.Sarath went to the ward.He asked nurse,"Romba blood ah iruku.Face ah clean pannunga". Nurse nodded.She cleant his face.Sarath looked at him and was shocked.

Meanwhile, Rakshan remembered something. Yeah,he took Arya's wallet while they placed him in car.He took it if it may help them to contact his family. Rakshan opened it and was shocked seeing. Both Sarath and Rakshan rushed to Maaran and told,"You both are looking similar ".Maaran looked at them confused," Yenna solringa rendu perum".Sarath dragged Maaran to the ward.

Maaran was irritated seeing both acting weird.He looked up at Arya,only to get shocked to the fullest.He immediately touched his face.He was shocked,surprised to see his look-alike.
Rakshan,"Oru vela ivan twin brother oh".Maaran glared at him which made him shut his mouth. He turned to Sarath,"Neenga treatment pannunga.Itha pathi aprom yosikalam".Sarath nodded.Rakshan and Maaran came out.

Both held their palm at their head and sat.Both never expected this much twist and turns in their life within a day.Maaran,"Dei raksha unaku epdi theriyum".Rakshan took the wallet and showed him.He found Arya's photo and his license.He took it out and read,"Arya Rajkumar".Maaran looked at him and told, "Kandippa enakum ivanukum samantham illada.Nee sonna maari twins lam illa". Rakshan," Oru vela yelu peru irupangale athuva".Maaran smiled and patted his head playfully.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pugazh saw the clock.It was 3 in the morning. Arya told him that he would reach before 2 am.And it delayed for an hour.He panicked.He felt something wrong. He quickly called Arya's mobile.But it was switched off.He called his room mate and asked them to drop him in Arya's house.He thought maybe his love sick friend gone to his house forgetting everything after seeing Sakthi.To his badluck,it was locked.He told his roommate to go back.Panic took over him.

He took his mobile to check Sakthi's number as Arya saved it earlier in pugazh's mobile. Pugazh talked to Sakthi the day Arya told about her.Both felt a bro-sis bond around them.He didn't felt any hesitation to call her midnight, moreover she is his sister.
He called her and Sakthi took it immediately.

S:Sollunga Anney.Ennachu?
P:Papa arya kilambitana.
S:Enga na
P:Ma un veetla irunthu.Unna paakka thaana vanthan
S:Avaru varlaye na
P:Enna ma solra.Enga ponan.Romba nerama call panren.Mobile vera switched off.
S:Anney calm down.Onnum aairukathu.Naan vaaren.
P:Nee epdi da vare?Amma appa thitta maatanga.
S:Avanga native ku poi irukanga.So no problem na naan varen.Neenga enga irukeenga?
P:Arya veetla da.
S:Itho vaaren na
Saying that she hung up the call.She locked her house,took her car and drove to Arya's house.

Pugazh get inside her car.He asked,"Papa inga irunthu en veedu pakkam.So namma antha route la irunthu povom.Anga irunthu thedi paaklam".Sakthi nodded,"Seri na".They both started from there and reached near a pharmacy. There pugazh found his bike,"Papa bike anga iruku".

It was 24*7 pharmacy. Both reached there.Pugazh showed arya's photo,"Ivara paathingala".The person saw it and thought him as Maaran.Coz arya face was not visible to them.She nodded,"Haan.Orutharuku accident aaitu.Ivarum avar friendum than help pannanga,car la kootitu ponanga.May be Sarath group of hospitals ku poirupanga".Pugazh let out his breath.Both thanked her.

"Nalla vela avanuku onnum illa.Naan epdi bayanthen therima.Help panna ponaven phone ah enga pottan",asked Pugazh.Sakthi just smiled.She was happy that Arya was safe🙃

Fate though🙃

To be continued....
With love❤️
Nithya💜