Engagement Preparation🥳

Maaran safely locked Pugazh in the same carage of Arya.

Arya's mother too returned from Tirupathi.She saw Maaran behaving normal and not suspicious.

Getting the confession of Pugazh regarding Arya,Maaran concluded Arya's original behaviour and started acting like him.

He started talking like a kid to mother,as Arya talk to his mom.Arya was playful with his mother.He would talk like a kid with her and she would pamper him as he was her only son.Only one for her in the world.

He messed up his room and drank only tea.Arya's mother suspicion slowed down slowly.

Both the families thought of keeping Engagement soon.

And they are going for shopping.

Maaran called Rakshan to his house and introduced to mother.

Bhavani:Arya yaar idhu pa

Arya(Maaran):Ma idhu Rakshan en office frnd uh

Bhavani:But veetuku vandhadhe illa.

Arya(Maaran):Ma I met him during official trip.Now he got transferred here.So veetuku koopten.

Bhavani:Apdiya.Ulla va pa.

Rakshan:Varen Aunty

Bhavani Ma served him coffee.

Bhavani:Arya appo kilambalama?

Arya(Maaran):Okay ma

Bhavani:Rakshan neeyum vaa pa

Arya(Maaran):Ama Machan neeyum vaa.

Rakshan:Varen.

Bhavani: Ama indha spring mudi enga ponan

Arya(Maaran):Ma avan girlfriend native ku poirukan.Edho problem nu sonnan.Varavum late aagum nu sonnan.

Bhavani:Ohhh seri appo vaanga naama kilambalam.

Maaran and Rakshan nodded.The trio went to the dress shop and Sakthi's family will directly

They reached there to find Sakthi's family at the entrance.

Maaran smiled at her and she too smiled back.

Arya(Maaran):Sakthi Idhu Rakshan ennoda friend.

Sakthi:Hello Anna

Rakshan:Hii ma

Sakthi:Arya

Arya(Maaran):Sollu Sakthi

Sakthi:Vaanga ulla polam

Arya gave his hand to her and she wrapped it with her hands making him smile wider.

They both were seeing lehangas for Sakthi.Arya(Maaran) was torturing the sales men to show every varieties and models.Sakthi was just in aww seeing the man beside her.

He was searching the best for her almost for two hours.

Bhavani:Dei naanga kooda ivlo time edukka maatom da

Arya:Po ma.

He finally took the lehanga and asked her whether she liked it.She nodded and smiled at him.

Then they selected a suit for him.They all then reached a jewelery shop to buy the engagement rings.

Both Sakthi and Maaran finalised a platinum ring.

After shopping,they all went to a restaurant.Sakthi and Maaran sat in a seperate table and others sat at different area giving them privacy.

Sakthi: Unga kitta onnu kekanum.

Arya who sat opposite to her,get up from his seat and sat beside her very close to her.

Sakthi turned her head towards Arya(Maaran).

Sakthi:Neenga nijamave Arya va?

Arya(Maaran):Enna?

Sakthi:Adhu neenga romba different ah theriyuringa.Naan ketta Arya va idhu nu thonuthu.Pugazh anna,Unga colleuges, friends sonna Arya va idhu nu oru chinna doubt.

Arya(Maaran):Ellarum Neeyum onnu illa Sakthi.Friends oda palagurathu vera.Unnoda irukradhu vera.Unaku purilaya.

Sakthi:Yen vera vera?

Arya:Yenna Nee yen wife.Unna special treat panuven.Unkita different ah than irupana.Adhukum mela...I will say it at right time.

Sakthi:Sorry nga.Adhu oru chinna doubt.But naanum looseuh fiancee kooda irukradhum friends oda irukradhum compare panni pesitu irken.

Arya:Sorry lam venam ma.

Sakthi nodded with a smile.

Few days later.....

Their Engagement happened very simply yet beautifully.Their family decided to keep the wedding soon as Sakthi's grandmother was little sick.It was planned to happen in next twenty days from engagement.

--------------------------------
At the garage,

Pugazh was looking at Arya who was looking detached.

Pugazh:Maapla dont worry Namma seekram thappichidalam.

Arya nodded and murmured 'I LOVE YOU SAKTHI MA"

Serious twists and turns are ready here......

WITH LOVE,
NITHYA