Longing🥺

Sakthi's house came.As it was raining,both drenched in rain.Sakthi called him inside as it was raining heavily.He too nodded and both went inside the house.

He sat in the couch with his wet clothes tapping his hair.Sakthi gone inside brought towel for him.He got the towel from her and looked at her,who was looking more cute and hot with her wet clothes.

He gulped and turned his head and dried his hair.He then removed his coat and made it dry in the fan.Sakthi too admired his wet look.She was mesmerized by his beauty in the rainy night.

Both looked at each other.Maaran(Arya)came near her and carried her and brought her to the bedroom and closed the door.

NOOOOO!!!!!!

Arya yelled and woke up.He realised it was dream.The whole date night was a nightmare dreamt by him.

(Unmai theriyama author ah thititingale
PS:Author pouting🥺🥺)

He moved his legs only to be found it was huffed with chain.Pugazh who heard his yell moved towards him.

Arya wiped his sweat and breathed hard.

Pugazh:Dei Maapla ennachi da.

He found his friend crying like a kid shivering and hiccuping.

Pugazh:Arya en Ipdi azhara.Azhatha da.Unna Ipdi paaka kashtama iruku.

Arya:Sakthi.En Sakthi.

Pugazh: Edhachum Kanavu kandiya mapla

Arya nodded.Pugazh wiped his tears and made him lay down on his lap and caressed his head.

Arya:Machan Enna Sakthi veruthuruvala

Pugazh:Ennada Olarura.

Arya:Antha Maaran avakita close agi,oruvela sakthi ku avana pidichitina,enna vendam nu solluvala?

Pugazh:Nee yenda Ipdi kandadha yosikra.Onnum aaguthu.Nee Seekkiramae un sakthi kita pova.

Arya:Poganum.

Pugazh:Namma seekiram inga irunthu povom.

Arya:Pugazh

Pugazh:Enna da

Arya:Enaku Sakthi ya paknum pola Iruku.Ava ippa enna pannittu irupa.Enaku avala ippave paknum da.Avaluku kalyaanam munnadi niraya dress vaangi kudukanum.Niraya idathuku kootitu ponum.Niraya saapadu, icecream vaangi naane avaluku ooti vidanum.Ipdi niraya aasai irukku.

Idhelam ippave seinum.
Aana..Aana..En..Ennala dhan ippa edhum panna mudila.Romba unlucky la na.

Pugazh:Illa da.Ellam andha naayoda sadhi.Aana Sakthi papa dhan da paavam.

Arya:Aama.Avan Maaran nu therinja odanji poiruva.Because avalukku cheating panna,poi sonna suthama pidikathu.

Avala pathi ava appa sonnanga.Avaloda state dhan mosama irukum,if she know the truth.Epdiyachum inga irundhu thapikanum.

Pugazh:Thapipom.Seri nee konjam neram thoongu da.

Pugazh caressed his head and patted him to sleep.

Pugazh:Kavala padatha da.Nee nichadhu nadakkanum.Naan nadathuven.Unna Un Sakthi kitta ye naan seppen.

Pugazh promised himself and slept in sitting position.

----------------------------------

There at Chennai......

Maaran was seen waiting outside in his car for Sakthi.He has invited Sakthi for a date to which she gladly accepted.

She was dressed in a black saree making his heart flutter.Telepathy worked and he wore a black shirt too, looking more handsome.