With Him❤️

Both ran inside the mansion.Maaran locked the door and found her standing in the living with wet saree.The power gone at the moment.

She panicked and clutched his hand in fear.He hugged her by shoulder and patted her head.

Maaran:Iru naan poi towels eduthu Varen

Sakthi:Bayama irukku.Naanum Varen.

Maaran holded her hands, slowly took her to the bedroom.With the help of her mobile torch,he took the towels,but her mobile too switched off with no battery.He left his mobile in his car.

He then handed her his shirt.

Maaran:Yen shirt dhan.Mathiko.Amma room ku poi saree ah thedanum.Unaku indha shirt ok illa na sollu,we will search mom's dress.

Sakthi:Ithu ok dhan nga

Maaran: Nee change panitu vaa.I will wait aside.

He then changed his dress into tracks with bare upper body.

Sakthi:Enga irukkeenga.Onnum therila nga.

Maaran:Window kita nikren ma.

Sakthi slowly moved near the window.A huge lightning struck that time,making her visible in the light was few seconds.He was drowned seeing her in wet look that too with his shirt.

He slowly encircled his hands around her waist and pulled her.She holded his neck with a smile,as she was hyptonized seeing him today.

Maaran holded her hands and both sat on the bed.And he

Maaran:Yepadi Iruka theriyuma?

Sakthi:Epdi?

Maaran:Thanga sela mari

Sakthi:Ipdi pesadha,enakku ulla ennamo panudhu.

Maaran Kissed her forehead and laid her on his chest.She laid there comfortably.

Sakthi:Thoongalaya?

Maaran:Thoonganuma.

Sakthi:Illa venam.Edhachum pesalam.

Maaran looked at her with more love, making her blush.

Sakthi:Yen apdi pakra.

Maaran:I Love You Sakthi❤️

Sakthi blushed,but didn't reply him.She couldn't meet his eyes.

Sakthi:Enakku thookkam varuthu.

Maaran laughed at her.

Maaran: Kedi.

Sakthi:Nijama thookkam varuthu.

Maaran:Seri nee thoongu

Maaran patted her and hummed a song, making her fall in sleep.He took care of her like a kid.

He then admired her sleeping face and drowned in her innocence.He held her close to his chest and hugged her,fall in sleep.

--------------------------------

There in a dark room......

Arya and Pugazh could hear some noise and people speaking.They could hear them speaking in malayalam.

Pugazh:Dei appo naama kerala la irukoma?

Arya:Aama da.

Pugazh: Epdiyachum thapikanum da.Namaku saapadu kuduka varuvan la,avan yaartayo phone la pesnan,Edho sir kalyanam seekram nu.

Arya:Enna...Dhuu.. Kalyanam ahh....

Pugazh: Seekrame thapikanum.

Arya:Hmmmm....

Arya mv:Enna vittu poiruviya Sakthi ma!?

To be continued.....