Avalum Naanum😍

Both finished their shopping in the busy area and went back to their Scooty.Maaran drove it and Sakthi sat behind.

M:Next enga polaam?

S:Icecream parlour

M:Polaam rightuh.

He became a kid when she was around him.She admired him smiling wider hearing icecream.

While driving, a car passed before them in a high speed.He applied brake making her dash him making him feeling jittery.

He looked at her through mirror and she looked at him.But soon she moved her gaze from him, making him frown.

M.mv:Konjam neram paathadhan ennava?

Both reached icecream parlour.Maaran started running making Sakthi run behind him.They chose a table and sat there.

S:Enna venum ungaluku?

M:Ellame

S:Heyyy!aprom fever vandhurum

M:Butterscotch flavour

S:Seri okkk

The waiter came with their order.Sakthi had it silently.Maaran had it with joy.They both enjoyed each other's company.

They simply wandered the whole city in bike.It became Evening.Sakthi took him to the famous tea shop.They had the shop's famous masala chai.

It become night.Maaran saw two moon.One at the distance where he couldn't reach.And the other very close to him but with a comfortable distance.

They finally reached home.Sakthi felt asleep in Maaran's shoulders.He slowly stopped the vehicle.Carefully get down and carried her in his arms.

He felt surreal carrying her.He slowly placed her in the bed.Then caressed her head.

M mv:I felt guilty sakthi but it just vanished seeing u.Nee oru gift therima.Chinna vayasila niraya aasai patruken but onnum kidakla therima.I wanna become a pilot. But appa forced me to take business.But eduthen.Always amma ku club,business,party than interest therima.En kooda time spend pannathey illa.I always longed for it.But kidakalaye.(He wiped his tears)

Enaku sanda naale pidikathu.Self defence kaaga sanda potten.Anaiku than ennoda depression valivanthuchu.Ellarum enna paathu bayanthanga therima.Naan ninakathellam enna thedi vanthuchu.So that i became the no.1 businessman of Lucknow.But yaarukum enna theriyadhu.

Ippa nee en manasukula iruka.But unnayum ennala elaka mudiyathu di.Why do i always find a mother's love in you?Why do i feel i would get the love from you which i longed forever?

Onne onnu mattum solren I love you Sakthi.I love you truky.May be am wrong,but my love isn't. And love cannot be wrong

He then kissed her forehead and went to hall and slept at the coach.

--------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere dark

Arya finally opened his eyes. He was laying in the bed in a dark room.

He yelled,"Dei Maaran Enga da irukka?"

________________________________________

To be continued...

As my schl gave leave only from today,so only update was short.It was typed long ago.

Hope you all liked it❤️

With love,
Nithya💜