Accident

Arya dropped pugazh in his home.Then he took pugazh's bike.Pugazh asked him,"Dei ennada bike ah kekra".Arya smiled."Dei maapla enna kettalum ilikira".Arya glared at him,"Hey machan naan avala kootitu jolly ah bike ride polam nu plan panren da.Night time.Chill climate. Bike ride.Icecream epdi irukum"arya said going to his dream world. Pugazh shooked him,"Dei over ah dream world ku pogathada".

Arya blushed,"Seri machan.Bike key kudra.Naan avala paathutu inga vandhudren ok va?".Pugazh nodded and handed him keys.Arya,"Dei machan en wallet edra".Pugazh handed him everything. Arya bided him bye and started driving happily😁😃.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here Rakshan and his friend were traveling in their car.Mr.X was deep in thinking. He was thinking about his dream.And it is not a scary.It was a pleasant one. He was walking in a rose garden.He saw a girl standing turning other side. He found positive aura around her.He was about to see her.But Rakshan the best friend woke him up from his dream yesterday.Now, Rakshan was in his half conscious.

Since there was no one around the road, they drove their car at most fast speed. The one who never pays attention to girls was keep on thinking about a girl. That too on his dream. He really wished to meet her.His heart told him to not worry as he gonna meet her soon.
__________________________________________

Arya was smiling to the fullest not knowing that he would lose it very soon.He was dreaming about his Sakthi.Even though,he loved her one side.He felt that she would reciprocate it after their marriage.He was about to turn right when a car hit him hard.It him harder.He forcefully fall down from bike and thrown away to nearby rock,which hit his head harder. Blood oozed out.His lips and heart whispered "SAKTHI". Everything turned dark and he fainted and losed his conscious.

It was Rakshan's and his friend car which hit him.Mr.X was deeply thinking and driving.He didn't notice Arya and hit him.Both Had a jerk.Rakshan too woke up.Mr.X started trembling. Rakshan was shocked to see the trouble caused by them.He quickly took his water bottle and washed his face.Both get down from their car and walked near Arya.

They couldn't see his face properly because his face was fully covered with blood.Mr.X quickly averted his gaze as he couldn't see him.They both panicked.Rakshan's mind popped a idea to him.He told," Dei machan en friend inga oruthan doctor avan hospital ku polam".Both took Arya and placed him in car. They took Arya bike and dropped it in nearby shop.And they drive car towards hospital.

They both reached.They yelled emergency. Nurse and ward boy came with strecher.They took Arya to emergency ward.Rakshan and Arya went to meet Doctor.

Rakshan and Arya went to meet Doctor

Sarath : Doctor

Rakshan,"Dei Ivan thaanda naan sonna friend.Doctor".Sarath shook mr.x hand,"Naan Sarath neenga...?"

To be continued....
With love💜
Nithya 💜😍❤️